Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ailes chatoyantes Au l'école

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

ailes chatoyantes Au l'école Empty
PostSubject: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Shimmering golden flecks bounce and flicker within cascading tussles of ivory hair, down against a straightened back, clad in a light, sky blue blouse. The blouse caresses over a soft chest, a flat chest, one that holds back a gently beating heart. Feet carry smooth legs and rolling hips as tall, baby blue heels click casually against the hard floor. A snowy skirt flutters around faultless thighs, thighs that have placid, kiwi-sized part between them as they roll with graceful hips. The collection of features stride elegantly up to the door of Principal Christinson and a comely hand reaches up as lithe fingers curl in to form a fist.

Radi knocks softly, yet audibly against Mr.Christinson's office door and steps back slightly, hands running down the pleats of the white skirt, trying hard to look presentable and decent. A bright smile forms across Radi's face as toes wiggle very slightly behind the tips of the heels, a pang of nervousness hitting Radi's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Allan Christinson

Mr. Allan Christinson

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:15 am

Allan Christinson had been sitting in his office, speaking on the telephone. Stacks of papers littered his desk in an unorganized fashion, something that was unusual for him. His chair faced the large grand window overlooking the courtyard of the school. He ran his hand through his hair as he listened to the small woman's voice on the other end of the phone, his brow furrowed.

"You're making a mistake." He said, his voice soft but stern. "I know this is hard but what you're doing isn't helping anything. You're not the only one hurting here Kerry. Think about your kids. What about them? How would they react if they knew their mother was---" He stopped when he heard the soft rapping at the door. He looked at his clock, realizing that he had an interview scheduled with a potential student at this time.

"Listen, I have to go, but I'm going to call you right back all right? Please just... stay where you are and don't do anything you're going to regret." He said, his voice a bit quieter. He said his goodbyes with her and then hung up the phone, standing up and straightening his tie.

His coat hung over the chair, it was a hot day, and even though the building had air conditioning, it was still warm enough that he wanted to just wear his dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. A small fan sat at the corner of his desk. Mediaolum tended to get all sorts of weather, and blazing summers were no exception.

He walked up to the door and opened it up, meeting eye contact with the young person. He knew from the paperwork he'd received that this was not a female, despite the feminine appearance and dress. He offered a smile, but there was a certain look of weariness in his eyes. He tried to shove everything to the back of his mind so he could focus on doing his job. Kerry had been weighing on him so much though, the situation and worry eating away at him.

"You must be Mr. Ould-Shama."
He said, holding his hand out in greeting. "I'm Mr. Christinson, the Principal at this school. It's nice to meet you" He said as they shook hands. He then stood back and held the door open for the effeminate young man. "Come on in." He offered, again trying his best to put on a professional mask, trying to not let the personal issues get to him.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:59 am

Radi shakes the tall angel man's hand gracefully and smiles as brightly as he can muster, "Thank you." The young man steps into the Principal's office and gazes around the room, glancing over papers and files. Radi turns his head and looks back at the man, picking up on the air of tiredness about him, the way the grooves of his face were worn slightly as a result of his exhaustion.

He looks down when he realizes he was staring and then over at the desk again, clasping his hands gently together before his upper thighs. His eyes drift over to the window and look out at the setting... How lovely everything is. How much he wishes to attend this school... That maybe things will be different here.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Allan Christinson

Mr. Allan Christinson

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Allan saw the student notice his desk and briskly walked over to start gathering up the papers.

"Go ahead and have a seat" He said, motioning to the chair that sat before his desk. It was a green sofa chair, matching the woodsy interior of the room.

Once he had the papers gathered he sat himself down at his desk and smiled at Radi. He was a little taken aback by the fact that the student said nothing, even after he'd introduced himself. Instantly in his mind he started evaluating the young man. He could be someone who was shy and didn't talk much, resorting to more physical displays to get attention, hence the cross dressing. Or he could have been made to feel like his voice wasn't meant to be heard because of the way he expressed himself.

Allan, blinked, realizing that he was analyzing again. He tried to snap out of it.

"So it's my understanding that you're interested in attending Sacris Animam Academy." He said, clasping his hands on his desk. It was an obvious statement, but Allan hoped it would get the young man to talk.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:06 pm

Radi takes a seat in the offered chair, getting settled and he looks up at the tall angel man.

"Yes," He speaks out calmly, "Yes very interested. You have a very impressive campus and... I would really like to have a fresh start at a place like this." He smiles again, believing that this will be the key way to express his interest. Radi crosses his legs in a feminine fashion and clasps his hands over his knee, not taking his eyes off of Mr.Christinson's.

"I believe I have all the academic qualifications to attend Sir," He speaks the words his mother reminded him to say, remembering that she said his grades would be the best way he could get into a prestigious academy like this. He straightens his back and presses his wings against his shoulder blades, little golden feathers flickering out from the top of his blouse.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Allan Christinson

Mr. Allan Christinson

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 pm

"Thank you." Allan smiled. "We would be more then happy to accept you here. Your academic qualifications won't be a determining factor in allowing you to attend our campus, however it will be tested to see if you can stay. We expect our students to not only attend their classes, but be actively involved in them as well. Participation and behavior will be graded by a point system. Students with high points will be considered Upper Class. They will receive their own dorm rooms and be able to participate in special activities the school hosts. Students with few points will be considered Lower Class and are at risk of getting expelled." The Principal explained.

"Any questions so far?" He asked, hoping he wasn't going to fast for Radi.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:00 pm

"Yes actually..." Radi spoke out softly, finally able to ask the question which had been on his mind since he stepped into the building, "How would you say other student behave... Like are there any big issues with harassment?" His stomached turned a little behind his blouse, apprehensive about the answer his question would yield.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Allan Christinson

Mr. Allan Christinson

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:57 pm

Allan furrowed his brow slightly, the questions letting him see just a bit of insight into what Radi has probably been through. Why else would he ask?

"Well I'd be lying to you if I said the school is perfect. We have a few students who cause some mischief. I can assure you though that this isn't the norm, nor is it taken lightly. One of our goals here at Sacris Animam is to enforce acceptance and equality among our students." He said, offering Radi an encouraging smile.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:10 am

Radi returns the smile, feeling somewhat comfortable with the principal already. Feeling somewhat comfortable with the school already. He knows it would be rude to ask specifically which of the students are known to cause trouble, so he keeps his mouth shut on that subject for the moment.

"I feel very good about your school sir. I hope I'm not being too bold in asking, but when do you think I could arrange to settle in?" He asks softly, the smile not leaving his face.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Allan Christinson

Mr. Allan Christinson

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 am

"Well to be honest we could get everything sorted out right now. I can arrange for Headmaster Cooper to assign you a room and we can get your paper work to you." Allan said, standing up and walking over to one of his file cabinets. He pulled out a few sheets of paper from a manila folder, some to be filled in and others with checklists for Radi to bring in documents such as ID, Mediaolum registration, and the like. He handed them to the young hybrid.

"Just fill these out and bring the proper forums and we can start you right away." He said, his tone lighthearted. The more involved with his work he got the less he thought about his own personal problems. It was something he recognized, and because of it he was a very hard worker. His job was defiantly something he was passionate about, and it showed from the fact that he spent nearly all of his after life savings on creating the academy and ensuring it was a safe haven; Providing everything necessary and more for the students.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 am

Radi takes the papers from Mr.Christinson gratefully and gives him another vibrant smile.

"I can have everything in to you by tomorrow Sir." He says graciously, holding the papers against his chest, his wings fluttering lightly in anticipation and excitement. He could feel the excitement building up inside him, a whole new school, a whole new start.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Allan Christinson

Mr. Allan Christinson

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:48 pm

“Excellent” Allan said, smiling at the young effeminate man. He stood up and walked Radi over to the door.

“I’ll be sure to call Miss Cooper right away.” He assured, before offering the hybrid one last handshake. “It was nice to meet you Mr. Ould-Shama.” He said politely, glad to have another student enrolling in the school.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:31 am

Radi once more smiled up splendidly at the tall angel man and took his hand in his own, wrapping his graceful fingers around his strong hand, giving it a firm shake. A shake only a confident young man could harbor.

"Nice to meet you too Mr.Christinson~" He speaks lightly before turning to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ailes chatoyantes Au l'école   ailes chatoyantes Au l'école I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ailes chatoyantes Au l'école
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: Academy Building :: Principal Christinson's Office/Counselor's Room-
Jump to: