Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheWanderers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:18 pm

A short girl made her way slowly down the seemingly never ending halls. Determined not to call herself lost, she stopped at a fork in the halls. She huffed and held her head high, walking stubbornly down the hall to the right. Her head slowly sunk down as she noticed that this hall looked exactly alike to the ones she had just ventured down. Turning around, she found herself only more confused. She groaned and patted down her pleated skirt, muttering, "Raina you have been here for almost forever. How do you get yourself lost...."

Raina walked over to the window at the end of the hall, thinking of it as the best way to figure out where she was. When she looked out she saw grass two stories down from her and the forest with the barrier around it that shimmered along its edge. "Yay... That was so helpful...." She hopped up onto the windowsill and swung her legs, which weren't long enough to touch the ground from her perch. She leaned back against the cool window and stared at the tiny spider that crawled around on it's nearly invisible web. "You wouldn't know the way, would you? ... Or you can ignore me, that's cool, too."
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Radi's heels click as he walks down the hallway back toward the front of the school. He tries to back track where exactly he's been, trying his hardest not to get lost... though he know he will. He sighs out as he turns a corner and sees a part of the school that is completely alien to him. He walks down a little farther, his footsteps getting slower as he peers into empty classrooms, trying to find someone who may know the school better than he does.

"...Hello?" He calls out in his soft, androgynous voice, "...Is anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Her ears perk as she hears a voice that she labels female. Hopping off of the window sill, her ears twitch a little as she follows where the voice came from. Raina turns a corner and sees a person. She looks at her and decides she is the prettiest girl she had ever seen before. She blinked a little and smiled, waving at her, "Hello!" She said, walking over there, "My name is Raina!" She held her hand out. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Radi smiles big at the friendly face, feeling refreshed that he's not all alone in this enormous school. He extends out one of his graceful hands and takes her's in his own.

"My name is Radi." He speaks out calmly, a gentle smile on his face. "So um... You wouldn't know how to get to the exit would you?" He bites his lip softly, still smiling, his hair shimmering by the light of the sun slipping in through the window panes.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:35 pm

A sheepish smile springs up onto her face as she scratches the back of her hair, "Well... That's what I'm looking for, too... There are too many hallways in this place..."

Raina's focus slips for a second as she watches Radi hair, mesmerized, but she quickly shakes her head to snap herself out of it.

"There's always the windows" She says happily, noticing that the pretty girl has wings, "You could always go out one of those, but... I don't know if the school staff would like that very much.... Hmmm...."
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Radi chuckles and notices Raina looking at his hair. He pulls a hair tie off from around his wrist and starts pulling his glorious hair back into a high ponytail, the long, wavy strands flowing through his fingers gracefully as he combs them through.

"Yeah I sort of have to stay on good terms with the staff if I'd like to go here... Plus I'd much rather walk around with you, you know?" He smiles brightly and brings his hands down to smooth out his skirt after his hair is all tied up, swishing softly against his mid back.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:50 pm

She restrains herself from complaining when she pulls her hair back. Resorting to messing with the bottom of her skirt to keep from talking.

She perks up and smiles up at her from what she said, "Well I'd like to walk around with you too!" Raina hops over to stand beside her and takes her hand, swinging it back and forth between them. "Onward!" She starts off like a soldier down a hall before stopping and turning to Radi. "Uh... Would you, by any chance, know which direction you came from? Ehehe...."
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:58 pm

He blushes softly when Raina takes his hand and gives her's a squeeze as they walks down the hallway together, his wings fluttering softly behind him as he walks, causing little light specks to dance over the walls of the hallway like a disco ball.

"Oh! Of course~" He smiles a little wider and turns them around, walking in the other direction toward Mr.Christinson's office. "I was just coming back from the principal's office... I think I'll be attending school here. Are the other students nice here?"
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Raina let her turn them around, not letting go of her hand. "Alright then! Now onward!" She laughed.

"Oh, I hope you do join this school! We always need more girls" She laughed and thought for a minute, "There are some... not so nice people... There's one boy who's name is like Ted or something who hates demons which is unfortunate and another boy named X who just hates everyone." She shrugged. "But there are a lot of nice people, too!"
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:44 pm

He chuckles once more, "Well I'll make sure to keep my eyes peeled for those guys." He smiles gently.

"Oh and um... I'm not sure if I'll be helping with the girl problem since I'm a guy." He says this casually, not stopping their walking, nor looking over at Raina to catch her reaction. His tone is as if he's addressing a common misunderstanding, but in the back of his mind he hopes Raina doesn't give him that all too familiar disgusted look of disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:52 pm

"Ehehe, yeah, X caught my skirt on fire once... Because he's a horrible dead human being..." She smiles back at her and laughs, "That's hilarious! So where did you come from, Radi?" Not even considering Radi being a boy, she's too pretty to be a boy, she moved on with the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:58 pm

His brow furrows after hearing about this X boy's cruelty. "Well... Anyone with a name like X sounds like some sort of trouble maker anyway~" Offers Raina a gentle smile and a hand squeeze.

"Well I was born in the city and I've lived here all my life... I'm changing school because I didn't really have any friends at my other school... Kind of the opposite actually... I just had a lot of people who didn't like me because of the way I am." He looks down at his feet as he walks, the memories of all the harassment drifting around his head, threatening to ring in his ears again. But he stays strong in front of this kind stranger.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Happy to receive the smile and the hand squeeze, she says, "Haha yeah the only one up I have on him is that he has a tiny little bunny that he's kind of obsessed with... which is kind of strange..."

Her face fell when she heard about her other school. She nods and says "People get intimidated when one girl is prettier than all the rest I suppose" She shrugged, "But people here won't be like that! And if they are, I'll take care of them for you!" She little girl hopped like a mix between a boxer and a mad, tiny dog, making her ears bounce.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:49 am

He chuckles softly at the mentioning of the bunny, thinking it's rather ironic that this tough guy has a little bunny obsession.

And then his brow furrows softly, the smile still resting on his lips. "Well... Thanks for calling me pretty, but that honestly isn't why the others didn't like me. They didn't like me because I'm, you know, a boy." He again states this calmly, his ponytail swishing lightly behind him as he walks with Raina.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:09 pm

They turn the corner and Raina looks around for something familiar, still swinging their arms in between them. "Ah, That's ok!" She continued smiling happily, "Everyone's a little manly sometimes." She laughed and looked into the window of some classroom. "Why are there so many doors here...."
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Radi decides to just give up on trying to convince Raina he's in fact male, but will correct her if he needs to.

He chuckles at her comment, "That's just what I was thinking~ So um... What are your favorite classes here?" He tries to keep up conversation. He hates it when he feels like a situation gets stiff so he always asks questions. He lets their hands swing together and he smiles softly at how quickly he's been able to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Raina thinks for a minute, kicking her legs like an exaggerated solider. "Hmmm~ Well I really like magic class! The teacher is really nice and the class is awesome!" She goes on and lists pretty much every class except for math and gym. "What were your favorite classes at your old school, Radi?" She peeked into another room before turning back and looking up at her. Happy to be her friend.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore

Jacob Moore

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Jacob Moore walked down the hallway, taking big strides. His stomach let out a loud grumble and he couldn't help but grin. For some odd reason the rumbling reminded him of his older brother. That guys stomach was always making the funniest of noises.

"Boy you're gonna eat us into poverty!" His Dad always scolded, and even though his tone seemed serious the family knew he was just playing. "Bless your mother's heart for trying to make dinner to feed the lot of us when you try and eat up the whole meal yourself!"

"Now Daddy you know he's a growing young man, and you sure as ever can clear a plate yourself." His mother would laugh her big loud resounding laugh and hug her oldest son.

Jacob smiled softly at the memory, making his way towards the cafeteria. It was then that he heard two voices. One familiar, that cute red headed demon, Raina. The other though he'd never heard before. He turned the corner in the hallway and saw the two of them. An Angel maybe? She didn't have the best curves he'd ever seen, but she was still pretty. Not really his type. He thought like that a lot ever since he became single, always playing with the options he had in his head. He walked up to the two of them.

"Hey Raina. Who's your friend?" He asked, putting on his charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

"Well back at my old school I liked-" But the young man's sentence was cut short when the tall angel interjected. Radi Gazed up at the well-groomed boy and looked over his little features, the way his nose was shaped on his face, the tight curls of his hair. Radi couldn't help it. The way one appeared was one of the few ways Radi could actually look into a person, so this became his basic form of getting to know someone else... This unfortunately caused him to stare for long periods of time however.

Radi smiled and held out his hand for the Angel, "Hey I'm Radi, nice to meet you~" His voice ended with a softer curve at the end of it, giving his voice that androgynous flavor.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore

Jacob Moore

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 am

Jacob took Radi's hand in his own and shook it in greeting.

"Radi? I've never heard a name like that before. Does it have an origin or anything?" He asked, trying to be friendly and start conversation. "My name is Jacob by the way." He added. The 6'3" angel wasn't much taller than the new girl, both of them towering over Raina.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:27 am

Inwardly pouts as she has to look up at both of them, she tried nonchalantly standing on her tip toes which really didn't make much of a difference. She sunk back to stand normally and shifted her weight to her right foot, still swinging their hands in between them.

While Jacob and Radi talked, Raina thought about wearing six inch heels and wondered how much taller that would make her. Her mind carried off in this direction as she blankly stared at the space behind Jacob's head, trying her best to think about it and not look creepy at the same time.

Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 am

"Yeah it's Arabic~" Radi says smiling softly as he takes his hand back, clasping it gently with his other hand before his upper thighs.

"My father was from West Africa." His tone is light and casual, his posture feminine and informal. Radi's eyes continue to study Jacob's figure and features, taking in all the little details about him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore

Jacob Moore

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:50 am

"I'm assuming one of the more northern parts of Africa then, right?" He asked, putting his hands in his cargo shorts. He wore a nice fitting black and red striped t-shirt on top, it complimenting the muscles on his arms and torso nicely. It had been getting pretty hot outside thanks to summer, and so of course he was dressed accordingly.

Jacob noticed how intently Radi was paying attention to him, and wasn't quiet sure what to make of it. He himself couldn't take his eyes from the hybrids golden ones. He couldn't help but think of Dom, and thought this new kid and him would make a nice couple. Radi seemed much more like his type then the girl he was with now did. But then again opposites do attract. Not to mention if Radi was Arabic then Dom might make some dumb ass racist comment and offend the poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Raina

Raina

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 am

Snapping out of her thoughts, deciding that yes heels would be a good idea for her to wear, Raina watched the two of them. A smile crept up onto her face as she noticed they were both staring at each other. She tried not to be the creepy short girl but she couldn't help it as she thought about how cute they would be together. Raina tried her hardest to contain her giggles and ended up using her hand, that wasn't holding Radi's, to cover her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Radi Ould-Shama

Radi Ould-Shama

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:03 am

"Hm? Oh!" He looks up from his studying and offers Jacob a smile, "Yes, Mauritania." The young man seems to light up a little more the more he sees other taking interest in him, a feeling that is pretty rare to him.

A flooding feeling of warmth engulfs his emotions as he feels himself become overcome with happiness to be around such kind people... And then he sees Raina cover her mouth.

"Raina... Are you going to get sick?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheWanderers Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheWanderers   TheWanderers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheWanderers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: Academy Building :: Hallways-
Jump to: