Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) Empty
PostSubject: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 am

Phoenix had been introduced into the Acadamy now, and had been busy exploring the campus

because of her sensitive senses, it was easy enough to navigate the place without getting too lost as long as she remembered what smell was wear and how the sound of her bells bounced off of the walls

eventually, a new scent came to her

she could smell sweat, plastic, rubber.........and wood.

it had to be the gym

following the scent, she eventually came to a Weights room...she could tell by what she 'saw' after ringing her bells

this was a room she could get comfortable in

Phoenix was always one for doing a lot of physical activity, and always enjoyed doing Weights as it helped her increase her strength and control for her Forging

running her fingers over a Weight Machine, she looked for the pin and adjusted the weight to a few hundred kilos...roughly 400 if her guess was correct

she then brushed her hand around the place looking for the handle that would allow her to pull the weights up by yanking down on the handle

when she found it, she gripped the handle in one hand, and brought her arm down in a slow, steady, and controlled way

the weights were lifted easily, her arm not even wobbling slightly as she moved it

when the weights were as high as they were going to get, she let them down again

Phoenix allowed a quirk of the lips with satisfaction

sitting down at the machine and adjusting the weights, she began working out, the weights now enough to make her strain a little and bring out her muscle definition as she began working
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Kyandi Hiiragi wondered the school looking for her beloved boyfriend Henry. She wasn't sure where he was, but she really wanted to spend time with him. She knew his birthday was coming up soon, and she wanted to try and sneak out as much information from him as she could pertaining to what gifts he might like, his favorite flavor of cake, and the like.

The little angel decided it would be a good idea to check the gym after she found he wasn't in his classroom. As the combat teacher he was also in the gymnasium a lot and so she fluttered her way over in that direction, her wings picking her just a few feet off the ground.

Once in the gym she heard noise coming from the weight room, someone working out. That could be him! She quickly scampered into the weight room, but instead of seeing Henry, she saw a tall, strong woman working out. She hadn't ever seen this person before.

"Ohhhh" she thought. "This must be the new Weapons teacher!" She figured in her head. She timidly made her way up to the woman and cleared her throat slightly.

"Uhm..h-hello there." She squeaked out, a friendly little smile on her lips. She clasped her hands behind her back and stretched her wings out, admiring this woman's large feathers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Phoenix paused in her training when someone spoke to her

a higher pitch voice....so it was a female....and she could smell fruit and sugar....and flour on the woman

a cook?

either way, she smelt sweet stuff on the woman and instantly warmed to her slightly

standing up, she picked up a towel from the side with unerring accuracy, and wiped her face and the back of her neck

carefully stepping away form the machine, she took her bells from her pocket and rang them

yes, she 'saw' a young woman standing there looking rather intimidated, but she seemed friendly enough

Phoenix then bowed low at the waist, one arm across her torso and spread her large wings out gracefully before standing up again and 'looking' down at the woman

good day. my name is Phoenix Valentine....i'm the new Weapons teacher here. are you one of the other teachers i will be working with miss...? she asked, her voice melodic and soft, yet with the harsher edge from her demon blood making her words seem more exotic
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Kyandi's crystal blue eyes widened when she saw Phoenix stand up and stretch out her wings. They were so beautiful and glorious compared to her own dinky little wings. She gave her own pink fluffy wings a shiver, tucking them back behind herself. She wasn't aware that the woman couldn't see, and she was embarrassed of her smallness.

She quickly placed her palms together and bowed in respect to the hybrid, a custom she would do often in Japan, but hadn't in a while since moving here. It felt nice to do something that reminded her of her past.

She straightened her posture and tucked a thick lock of hair behind her ear, smiling up at Phoenix.

"Oh, my name is Kyandi Hiiragi. I'm the Mediaolum Studies teacher! I heard were were getting someone to help teach the students weaponsmithing." She said, her voice girlish and sweet. "My boyfriend, Mr. Henry Dolce, is the combat teacher here. I'm sure you'll get acquainted with him soon enough though, since your subjects are so similar." She looked up at the tall woman and wondered what the world must look like from that height. Now if only she could teach herself to fly better she might find out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Phoenix's ears pricked up at the sound of feathers rustling, and quietly noted their distance away....the woman must be a touch short

not that it mattered. everyone was so short to her because she was insanely tall

it's a pleasure to meet you Hiiragi-San. she nodded her head and went over to sit down on a low bench, resting her arms on her knees so you're the Combat Teacher's Lover? *small quirk of the lips* then he must be lucky. love is hard to find nowadays. she murmured

turning her sightless eyes to the other's general direction, she nodded

and i'm sure we will get well aquainted. i Teach the forging of weapons and how to use them correctly. what's the point in learning how to use a weapon if you don't know it inside and out...that's how weapons work. you know every last inch of it, and you'll fight with it better. i will be collaborating with Mr Dolce to show the students; showing them what it's like to fight with a weapon one isnt' familiar with, and with a weapon they know almost personally. both work together in harmony she explained, gesturing with her scarred hands a little

she loved her trade, and she knew the ins and outs of every weapon she ever made, and was passionate about her subject, the passion shining through her calm and soft tone and giveing it a little more life
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm

"Oh yes likewise!" Kyandi said at the greeting, her tone chipper. She padded along and sat on the bench beside Miss Valentine, looking up at the women with a sort of childish aww.

Kyandi blushed at the weapons teacher's comment. "Ah yes, well I consider myself the lucky one. Henry is... well... he's perfect. I've never met a more handsome and more gentlemanly man. He's so wonderful." She swooned, kicking her legs up just a little as she rocked on her rear, a dreamy little smile on her face as she thought of her Henry.

"He's a really good teacher too! I'm sure the two of you together can do a lot of good work and help the students a bunch! That sounds so fascinating Miss Valentine. I was never one for combat or fighting myself. Even if I wanted to I don't think I could pose as any real threat. But that's okay because I make up for it in other ways!" She chimed, having fun meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 pm

she allowed a small twitch of the lips as a smile and closed her eyes, as she rung her bells again to 'see' where the other had gone, and found her sitting next to her

either way, i think both of you are lucky. love is rare. more so than many may think at that, she allowed her fingers to trace the largest scar over her eyes and the smaller one over her nose

yes. i think we'll work together well, as long as he's not too soft on the students. i have high expectations of the students here....i've also learned that there is a threat to this place, so i wish to have them kitted out, at least, with a aweapon that thye have designed and honed personally so the students aren't fully helpless. i'm aware i'm not training soldiers or kitting out an army...but that doesn't mean that the students can just be helpless and be useless and defenceless. i believe in them being the best in what they can be she said, her voice sounding firmer than before

to show how she felt so strongly about this, she's actually spoke a full paragraph in one, with a firmer and louder tone than her usual and quiet tone

clearing her throat, she relaxed again, her aura calming down considerably once more to a calm mellow state

what was it you taught again? Mediaolum Studies? what does that entail? i haven't come across that before. also, i don't doubt that you can make up for any lack of fighting ability in other things. not everyone isa fighter...there has to be others to be balance, so be proud of who you are, despite what others may think and say she said, leaning back against the wall and crossing her arms over her chest
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Kyandi smiled up at the woman. "Have you ever been in love Miss Phoenix?" She asked innocently, hoping the answer was a happy one. He folded her pretty little hands in her lap as she swung her feet, not quiet tall enough to reach the floor.

"Oh, Henry isn't too soft. He's been trying to teach me to be a little tougher! You see, the students don't really respect me all that much." She lowered her voice as if telling a secret "I've never taught a single class without something bad happening before." She confided, her expression ashamed. She sat up again and got a confident expression.

"But that doesn't mean it's impossible! With the help of Henry's guidance and a few charms the magic teacher gave me, well it's my goal to have a successful lesson with no problems at all!" She said, her little voice passionate and adorable all at once.

"Oh and yes, Mediaolum Studies. It's basically for students who haven't lived here in this middle realm. I'm teaching them about the geography, culture, creatures, and so on. Many of our students are Mortuus, like me. We didn't even know what happened after we died. You often hear about Limbo, Heaven, and Hell, but Mediaolum is a secret no one on Earth has really ever heard about. It's so fascinating to study up and learn about it. It's so different from Earth, and yet it has it's similarities too. I was a bit agnostic when I lived in Japan myself. Though I really loved the teachings of Buddha. Oh goodness, now I'm rambling." She giggled, beaming up at Phoenix.

She felt very comfortable around the hybrid, not sensing that the woman was judging her in anyway, like she often felt from the other teachers.

"Excuse me, I hope you don't mind me asking, but what are the bells for? They sound lovely by the way." She asked, still not gathering that Miss Valentine was blind.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:52 pm

her eyebrow twitched at the idea that the one sitting next to her was getting hassles from others

well.......if you're ever having trouble, feel free to come to me and ask for help from your Mr Dolce. i despise bullying in every form, and the students should learn respect of those with more knowledge than themselves. she said as she idly fiddled with her bells, the little tinkling sending out little noise waves that bounced back and gave her a map of the place, like Echolocation for a bat

as for a Lover. well, i wouldn't say it was a simple thing....and in the end, they were forced to attack me thanks to the almighty upstairs she said, only giving bit of information and being somewhat evasive. it wasn't a topic she liked

again, her fingers went to the scars on her face

but she allowed a very very tiny smile appear now instead of just a twitch as the woman spoke

it's fine. i've never heard of this subject before, so it interests me a great deal. i haven't been in this dimension before, only going to hell and earth from heaven, not truely welcome in any of the realms because i'm a hybrid. and ass for the bells? she rung them again and her ears flickered they are what allow me to 'see' my surroundings. i'm blind, so my bells are, for all intents and purpouses, my 'eyes'. i have very sensitive hearing, which allows me to use echolocation, like a bat, to map out my surroundings. my bells give a clear 'pure' note which means the sound bounding back gives a clearer 'image' for me so i can navigate. of course, i rely on my sense of smell and touch as well, but i'm heavily dependant on my hearing. if my bells ever go missing, i would be a little lost. she explained, putting her bells away again
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Kyandi smiled softly and nodded her head. "Thank you Miss Valentine." She said, her cheeks rosy.

"Oh I'm... I'm afraid I don't understand... but if you don't want to speak of it I don't want to be pushy. I know some things are hard to talk about. We all have our burdens and I really don't mean to pry. I hope you can forgive me." She said, looking up at the hybrid with her big blue eyes.

"Oh well then if you're having trouble finding a home Mediaolum would be perfect for you! There are a lot of hybrids here. Almost half of the population in fact. I'm not sure if you've met Miss Cooper yet but she's part demon and part angel herself. She's the headmaster here. She can be a little scary sometimes but I think she's just very committed to her job is all! I really respect that."
The small woman jabbered. "We also have a few students who are hybrids as well. You'll be right at home here Miss Phoenix I'm sure of it!"

Her eyes grew wider when she realized that Phoenix was blind. "Oh! Oh my I never would have guessed that you are blind! That's so amazing the bells let you see! That must take a lot of concentration! I hope that my voice doesn't irritate you. If you ever need me to be quiet so you can see just tell me okay! I promise I'll respect that. Forgive me for being blunt Miss Valentine but you seem so disciplined and capable. I admire that greatly." She said, her voice in awe.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 pm

perhaps it's better that you don't understand for now. i may tell you once i know more of you and learn to trust you properly she said in a calm voice

yes, she liked this one....but she'd only just met her as well.

she let her shoulders move in a silent chuckle with her tiny smile as the woman continued to speak

she quietly took everything in, and allowed a tiny hope to spark up at the information she was giving....there were other Hybrids living here happily, so maybe she could live here as well

don't worry about that. as long as i'm not in a crowed of others, i won't loose my way, you voice bounces around the room so it helps me keep a constant image and i can 'see' things quite clearly. what i hate is when it's either too noisy because it's a crowd....or if it's silent. one gives me a supreme headache and both mean t's hard for me to navigate because the extremes throw me off balance. and as for me being diciplined, it comes with the Trade. i'm working a lot of the time with highly dangerous materials at extreme temperatures from well over a few thousand for the most hardy of metals to well below -200 degrees for weapons that specialise in frost or ice magic. and i'm capable because i force myself to be. i haven't ever really relied on another to guide me. it made me feel helpless. i don't like that feeling, so i made sure i wouldn't feel it

her ears twitched at the 'i admire that greatly' comment, and bowed her head slightly before 'looking' over at Hiiragi

and i admire you ability to be happy. more often than not, i'm coming across others that are very mellow and sad or angry. it's rare to find someone that isn't painfully depressive. it takes a certain strength to maintain that, and it's something i don't have. *ears flicker* i guess that's where you make up for lack of Fighting and violence she said, her lips twitching slightly in a half smlie
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:04 am

Miss Hiiragi nodded her head in respect to Phoenix wanting to keep her love life private.

"I hope to prove myself to be such a friend Miss Valentine." She said, smiling. And she really did mean it too. She was a very social little thing, but was often judged or made to feel inferior by others. Any person that didn't treat her that way she jumped at the chance of getting to know better.

The little angel listened with big eyes as Phoneix explained how she could see things, what helped her and what didn't, and the like. She really did find this person to be intriguing. She held the hybrids gaze when she turned to look into Kyandi's eyes. Even though she was now aware that Miss Valentine couldn't see like she could, there was something piercing about her stare that made the young angel feel like she was looking right into her. It was out of respect that she held eye contact.

Her soft cheeks blushed at the compliment and observation, having never really had someone say something quiet as nice as that to her before. Except for Henry of course, but he was the only other exception. She looked down, a modest smile of appreciation on her lips.

"T-Thank you Miss Valentine." She said, her tiny voice full of gratitude at the woman's honesty and kindness.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:48 am

her lips twitched again in a small smile

this one made her smile, even if just a little...that was quite the achievement as nearly no one made her smile

i'm sure you will. the fact you haven't ran off, intimidated by my height, wings and scars is a start to such a thing she murmured, closing her eyes and wings shifting slightly

with Phoenix, it was the small movements and gestures that showed her feelings, and the small gestures showed her ease around this person

if there was a lack of movement and complete rigidity and stiffness, it would show her discomfort and unease

i only state facts, Hiiragi-san...and you are a strong person even if you don't know it. form what you tell me, you face ridicule daily, and yet you still smile and be cheerful. many can't do what you do. she said with a small shrug

another thing about Phoenix is that small movement of expression is actually full emotions taht aren't shows. for example. a small twitch of her lips into a smile is her equivalent of a full smile, a smile is a grin, and a grin is rare and only happens occasionally when something exceptional happens
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:15 pm

"Well when you're short as I am, everyone is tall!" The little angel giggled, her laugh soft and sweet. "Scars don't really bother me at all, and I think that your wings are beautiful!" She fluttered her own small wings. "I wish mine were as impressive. I... I don't really know how to fly yet. I just barely became an angel, so it's all still sort of new to me." She admitted.

Her round cheeks continued to blush with the hybrids kind words. She wasn't used to someone being so nice to her, but she liked it, a lot. She wanted to embrace Miss Valentine in that moment, just give her a nice tight hug. But she knew that might offend her, so instead she just scooted in a little closer and looked up at the woman with her big crystal blue eyes.

"You're very kind Miss Phoenix. If there is anything I can do to help you feel more welcome please let me know!" She chirped, wiggling her toes from inside her boots.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 am

still. you're one of the few who don't run away. she murmured

it was true. many often ran away from her because of her intimidating presence and the fact she's a demon hybrid and a Virtues Angel by blood meant that not many were willing to get close to her

she listened to the comment and thought for a moment

would you allow me to feel your wings? to see their size and what the feathers are like. if you're a new Angel, then i can imagine them not having reached maturity yet. she asked, holding out a hand towards the other's wings. mine are as they are because of my age and Rank. i'm a 2975 year old Virtues Angel hybrid, so my wings have reached maturity a long time ago. she explained in her soft voice, her own wings shifting slightly

it was clear that her wings were powerful and strong from use, and the permenant grey tint to the feathers showing her Hybrid status to point out for ridicule of the other Angels who would jibe and tease her for being half demon

Phoenix nodded at the 'Kind' comment, but it didn't mean that she believed it

i'll make sure to come to you first then, Hiigari-san.she said, her ears twitching and the tips going slightly pink

Phoenix never blushed....ever....on her cheeks. but if she was blushing at all, it would be the tops of her ears that showed it
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:38 pm

"Oh of course you can feel them!" Kyandi chirped, turning herself around and fluttering her wings out so that Phoenix could touch them. She always liked it when people touched her wings, kind of like a head massage or something like that. Of course Henry was the only person who had ever touched on her wings. She didn't really get close to anyone else like that anyway.

"So what did you do before you decided to become a teacher Miss Valentine?" She asked, her eyes closed peacefully while the Hybrid touched her pink soft feathers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:56 am

she reached out and let her fingers dance over the feathers, her sensitivity to touch allowing her to determin the feathers' state of maturity

as it turned out, she had guessed right and that the woman's wings weren't fully mature, and would require a little longer before they could be used for flying. perhaps another few months as they weren't all that young...sort of like a fledgling's wings...not quite ready, but nearly ready

your wings...they're still immature....but they're nearlly ready for proper flight lessons. when that happens, i can teach you how to fly if you wish she murmured, fingers tracing over the downy and over the just-a-little-too-small flight feathers once they reach full maturity and grow a bit bigger, flight will become easy

she pulled her hand away and idly felt her own feathers, checking the flight feathers for damage

i used to be the weapons Forger for the Heavens and the various Gaurdians there of the ranks higher than myself. even for the lower ranks as each needed at least one weapon of defence. they didn't like the sight of me, but they knew my knowledge on weapons couldn't be bested, so they had me working for them as their Blacksmith. i created every weapon known to god, from the simple throwing knife to Long Bows, to Swords and blades, and even human weaponry such as guns. i endevoured to know every weapon inside and out and made sure i knew how to create them better than anyone. she murmured as she brought out one of her large wings and brought it around to check each feather individually

perfect condition
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Kyandi let out a little dreamy sigh after Phoenix spoke of her feathers. How nice easy flight would be.

"That sounds charming Miss Valentine, but there is still one problem." She said, a hint of shame in her voice. "I'm... I'm terribly afraid of heights." She squeaked out, looking down at her lap. A light blush sat on her rosy cheeks from embarrassment. "My dear Henry has tried to help me with this... but it's..." She sighed softly. "It's something I have to work on a bit. So maybe it's best that my wings aren't ready for flight yet." She said, looking back up at the tall Hybrid next to her, worried the woman might laugh. There was seldom something more pathetic then an angel that was afraid to fly.

"And that sounds very noble of you, by the way." She added after listening to the life Phoenix had before she came to Sacris Animam Academy. She thought of the life she had before she lived here, how if there was any way to size it up to make it seem at least a bit more important, like Phoenix's life.

"I..... I was just a silly little maid for a rich man in Japan." She confessed, the blush growing deeper. "But then when he lost his stock holdings and became broke I accidentally became a teacher for a mythical school where I tried to teach home economics. A lot of the students there came over here after that school shut down too." She thought about it a bit, realizing for the first time that both jobs she's had prior to the academy ending with the places closing down or going bankrupt. What if... what if she was bad luck?! She'd always known she had bad luck, but never stopped to think that maybe she was bad luck! Her stomach did a little flip.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 pm

she smiled fondly

i'll tell you something. when i was first blinded, as i wasn't born blind, i was scared of everything. my senses went into hyperawareness, and everything simply more. it was very disorientating. i could hear everything clearly up to two hundred meteres away and then things start getting hazy until i can't hear anything at all at around 900 meters give or take. depending on the volume of the sound. i could smell everything at ten times the strength. soft materials felt coarse...especially man made things or machine made things. almost to the point of it being painful. and everything tasted way to strong. every sense in every sense was hyped up. heights? ha! you'd have been lucky to get me out of my room. i can't touch other's either. not after that. anyone touched me, i lashed out. she explained, closing her eyes and gesturing to her face.

when she had finished talking, she brushed one of her large wings gently against Kyandi in a non-touch hug. she still wouldn't let anyone touch her just yet...not even after a good 2000 years from that incident

so......being scared of heights isn't so bad. it's when you're in the corner of your room and scared of everything do you have to worry*quiet chuckle* she murmured, opening one eye and 'looking' down at the little angel

i don't see how my job was noble. it was something i did to survive. i supplied the weapons of war...nothing more. she whispered, sighing softly

she could tell that something was disturbing the little one as she felt a shift in her...just something that said the other was uncomfortable

she lifted her chin slightly, keeping her sinle open eye up at the ceiling and tightened the wing that surrounded the other a little to the feathers just brushed Kyandi's arms, making Phoenix shiver at the unfamiliarity

well....like me, here you can get a fresh start. i get a feeling we've all been through something strange and dramatic....so we can help each other through anything we go through in the future. fate is always changing, and we just have to go with it and do out best. she murmured, giving a snipit of her wisdom and hoping it would calm the younger one a little
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:54 am

Kyandi listened with amazement at the hybrid woman's words. She had automatically assumed that this was the way that Phoenix was born. She had forgotten that no angels were born in such a way, that in the afterlife the only way to be blind was an accident or curse. Her heart went out to the woman for what she had been through. It sounded far worst then anything the little angel had gone through.

"I... I can't even imagine." She said, truly meaning it. "But... but thank you Phoenix... that is truly inspiring." She looked up into the woman's eyes, even though they were closed. Her father had always taught her to try and avoid using eye contact when speaking to someone. But her mother had felt it was important. Kyandi herself enjoyed looking into people's eyes, but always had a bit of a hesitation to do so from the manners she was brought up with, even a blind woman with her eyes closed.

Miss Hiiragi smiled at the taller woman as she noticed her wing wrap gently around her shoulder. She found it very calming and pet the pristine feathers very lightly, as if petting a dandelion.

"Come now, forging powerful weapons for the god isn't noble? Where I come from, that would practically make you a god Miss Valentine." She said cutely, again meaning every word.

She closed her eyes as well, trying to experience what Phoenix did. The woman had not only super attuned senses, but was able to sense emotions as well she figured from her comforting words.

"Yes.... yes that is very true Miss Valentine." She said softly, her fingers still barley tracing the other's feathers.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:08 am

she chuckled silently

many can't. i couldn't until i experienced it myself. so it's nothing to fret over. i simply hope you never have to go through that as it's truely terrifying. but, i'm used to it now after a very long time of being around she said, sensing that the woman was giving her eyecontact, and smiled ever so slightly at it

it was rare to have that

she flinched as she felt the fingers against her feathers, but relaxed again. it was only Kyandi

it sounds noble until you see what they're used for. war isn't pretty in the slightest, and against Demons of war, where the only think that kills them is my weapons that i create. i'm not a fan of war and fighting, but it's what i'm good at, and forging weapons is my life. so it all goes together in the end i guess she muttered, sighing softly as her wings shifted

but yes. everyone has a second chance here. you shouldn't be left out. surly it's laready starting to look up for you since you met this Mr Dolce person. correct? she asked, tilting her ehad to look down at the little angel and opened her eyes to look directly (or as directly as she could get) at the other's eyes to give her full eyecontact as well
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm

"You're very brave Miss Valentine. Thank you for telling me." The tiny angel said in a soft voice.

She found it interesting that the hybrid woman wasn't a fan of war, despite the fact that her old job called so much for it. Perhaps that was one of the reasons she came to teach at the school. The weapons here would be used for self defense and protection rather then bloody war.

Kyandi continued to look up into the woman's pale eyes. They were lovely she thought, in their own beautiful way.

"I actually knew Henry before I died." She admitted. "Somehow I was able to make contact and interact with people from the afterlife. I was..." she hesitated for a moment... "I was murdered by a demon that was trying to kill Henry." She said quietly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Valentine

Phoenix Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:28 am

brave? hardly. i just call it adaptation. she chuckled

she smiled at Kyandi, bigger than before, showing she was definitely comfortable around this woman. she very very rarely smiled properly like she was then, and it made her seem less severe.

you knew him beforehand? she asked, shocked to know that this woman was a Sensitive as a human...is she could tap into the ability as she matured as an angel...

well, she could become someone great...especially with the kind spirit that Phoenix could feel emanating from this woman, combined with her inner strength

she felt her feathers bristle and puff out slightly as she heard that a demon dare kill someone like her...but she could understand why...this woman was pure and demons get jealous

the demon in her gets a little jealous at the purebreeds and their treatment, but she supresses that side easily enough

now that is noble. you defended someone you loved instead of making weapons of war. she said, smoothing her feathers back out again
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:12 pm

"Oh... I suppose I never thought of it like that before." Kyandi said modestly. She smiled big, though the hybrid wouldn't have been able to see her. It was rare that she dealt with someone that treated her as kindly as Valentine.

Students and teachers treated her with little respect and worst of all was Miss Cooper. Every time Kyandi tried to be friendly to the woman she cut her down and was cold to her, as if she was some sort of nuisance. Most her life she was used to feeling this way, but it was wonderful to have a change. Henry and now Phoenix were two individuals that made her hope that maybe, just maybe she was doing something right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)   Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training (for anyone that wants to RP with my OC MUST MEET NEW PEOPLE!!! -ahem-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: Academy Building :: Gym :: Weight Room-
Jump to: