Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Them Eat Cake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Henry smiles down at her when she gives his hand a squeeze and gives her one too. He wishes he could let her look into his eyes without horrible things happening, which he knows have and always will happen, but he can't help but wish that he could look clearly into her obviously blue eyes.

"Well, I was actually going to ask you about that.. Which one would you prefer?" He knows about her nervousness of heights.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:11 pm

The young angel had always wished that she could see into her beloved's eyes. He'd let her gaze upon them once, being sure that he himself did not look at her. She was surprised to find they were a fiery blood red color. His eyes were frightening and endearing all at once. How she wished she could look into them on romantic evenings such as this. But just having Henry in her life at all was a blessing to her, so she opted to not pay attention to what she didn't have, and to what she did instead.

Kyandi fluttered up and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, leaning her head against his chest.

"I want you to carry me Henry~" She coo'd out, wanting to get over her fear so she could learn to fly one day herself. She listened to his steady heart beat in his chest, and let her fingers trace the skin on the back of his neck tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Henry had been looking into things he could wear to keep people from imploding at glace, and he had found a few things. One of which being some contacts that made the seraphs power be converted into something less, something harmless. Now, he would jump at the chance to get something like this, but there was one problem. The cost. These certain things he could not afford on an average teachers salary.. He didn't want to tell Kyandi about this just yet, because he knew that she'd want to help pay, but he didn't want that.

"Then I'll carry you~" He smiles and holds the angel up, opening the doors out of the school.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Kyandi nestled against him as he held her bridal style, the adrenaline and excitement and nervousness all ready rising up in her small body from the fact that they were about to fly. Her heart rate picked up and she rested her head on his shoulder, looking up at him with her blue eyes, clinging onto the back of his shirt like a scared little kitten.

You can do this Kyandi! Just calm down, Henry will keep you safe. She told herself, biting her bottom lip. Her toes wiggled in her sandals from anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Henry boosts her up slightly to get a better hold on her and spreads his wings, flapping them in big motions and lifting the two from the ground. Its not a trouble for him to get them high enough into the sky to where he can spread his wings out farther and start gliding across the sky, making sure to hold onto Kyandi secure. He smiles, happy to have the goggles even though they've been a burden all his life.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:40 pm

The higher off the ground they got Kyandi clinged onto Henry a little tighter. Once he got to a steady height she let her body and mind slooowwlly get used to it. She continued to look up at him as they flew, just needed to see his face to keep from flipping out. She liked the way his strong secure arms held her, and the way that hey was able to glide through the air smoothly. The wind caused her big loose curls to dance around her face, but she didn't let it bother her to the point of taking her eyes off of him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Henry keeps his vision forward, the last thing he wants is to run into something, or someone, when Kyandi is nervous about flying in the first place. He shifts his vision to look down at her every once and a while just to make sure shes doing okay. He can't help but think if they'll have more romantic moments like this.. They've had plenty already but, its his birthday. In another year will they still be together...? Yes. He really thinks they will.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:20 pm

"S-sorry I'm not talking much Henry" The little angel apologized, still clinging onto her boyfriend tightly. She had to be sure to focus her energy in not freaking out, so her normal talkative self was set at bay. She figured maybe a light conversation would help her calm down and forget maybe how high off the ground she was.

"S-So what's been n-new with you lately?" She asked, looking up at him with her big crystal blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 pm

He smiles down at her, then quickly looks ahead, again, making sure he doesn't run into anything. He hears Kyandi's stuttering and thinks that she must be a little scared being up this high. He should have been talking earlier to calm her down..

"No, no, its fine." He gives her a little reassuring squeeze and looks at the ground, seeing exactly where they are. He sees the restaurant a few blocks down. "Well.. You know the gardener, Jesse Young? Before we left actually a demon woman was looking for him and mistaken me for him... We look nothing alike! And, god, she started stripping. Do you.. Think she was a prostitute?" He looks down at her again.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 am

Kyandi widened her eyes at Henry's story.

"Well she had to have been if she mistook you for Mr. Young. You two look nothing alike." She said, her brow furrowed. "Oh my goodness.... I wonder what Mr. Christinson would say if he knew his grandson was bringing whores to the campus!" She said, truly feeling sorry for the man. She'd noticed that both him and his wife had been acting more tired and stressed out then before. Could this be part of the reason why?
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:39 am

Henry nods his head, agreeing with her. Hes considered saying something to Mr. Christinson but has decided against it.

"I know" He sighs "But there isn't much we can do about it.. Hes a grown man."
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:49 pm

"You're right. Besides I wouldn't want to meddle with someone else's life." She said, feeling a tad bit sad for the gardener.

"What I don't understand is... he's a handsome young man.... he doesn't need to be acting like that." She said, looking up at Henry. "He did seem a bit anti social at the teacher meeting though." She remembered, thinking he was just really shy.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:33 pm

"True, and he seems like a fine man.." He shakes his head a little. "I'm pretty sure hes along with some of the other teachers who are being trained in combat."
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:17 pm

Kyandi furrowed her brow just a little, remembering the teacher meeting.

"You know I'm still... I'm still not comfortable with you fighting those demons. The shadow one especially. He's almost killed you twice now and he successfully killed me... Henry I want you to work on defense so we can be together. I'm sorry to nag you on your birthday like this but... I can't lose you Henry. You're everything to me." She said, her words full of truth and worry.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:19 pm

"Chances are that demon isn't coming back.. And if he does I'll make sure he never does again. I can't believe I let him get the best of me.." He furrows his brow, trying to figure out what he did wrong in that fight. He sees the restaurant and starts lowering themselves down to it.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Kyandi let out a little sigh, upset that he was so bent on fighting the thing when it meant so much to her that he stay by her side. But it was his birthday today and she didn't want to bother him with such thoughts. She held onto him a little tighter as they started to lower to the ground, her stomach jumping slightly.

"I'm sorry I brought it up Henry." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Henry smiles at her and gives her a little squeeze, getting his thoughts off such things.

"Its fine Kyandi, you don't have to be sorry." He gives her another reassuring smile as his feet touch the ground on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Kyandi looked up at the restaurant before them. An excited smile came to her face as she took in the sophesticated looking building and the people filling in and out. She rested her head on Henry's shoulder while she looked around. She wondered what kind of food they'd provide on the menu and what she'd order. Her wings ruffled up slightly from enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Them Eat Cake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: Academy Building :: Staff Living Quarters :: Henry Dolce's Quarters-
Jump to: