Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Let Them Eat Cake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Kyandi fluttered down the staff's living quarters, her feet barely hovering above the ground. In her hands she carried a very special birthday cake she had made all on her own. It was Angel Food cake, his favorite. She had made sure to find out this was his favorite in the days leading up to his 24th birthday. She had asked him little questions so she could make sure that she provided him with the best birthday ever.

Being herself, she had gone over the top with the cake design. It was shaped in a heart, slathered in vanilla frosting. One would not have been able to see the frosting though, as she had used that to stick strawberry slices all over the cake, completely covering it. She then drizzled strawberry syrup over the cake. After which she dispensed whipped cream along the edges of the top and bottom of the cake. It truly was a little work of art that she had put a lot of TLC into.

She wore a light blue short sleeved pleated lolita dress. The white ruffled collar went up to her neck, and a little blue bow adorned it. The dress went down to just above her knees, and she wore two inch beige bow lace lolita sandals, helping make her just a bit taller. Her hair was done in big lose curls hitting just above her shoulders. She looked very beautiful, her most attractive feature the excited smile on her lips at getting to see her Henry.

She flew up to his door and knocked on it enthusiastically and then stopped fluttering her wings so she could stand on the ground. She tucked them neatly behind herself and wiggled a little, eager to see him and the look on his face when he saw the cake.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm

Henry had been looking forward to his beloved girlfriend Kyandi coming over, he was sure not to call her or go over to her house out of warning she had given him the day before. He was sure to wake up extra early to make sure he didn't miss her, though he always tends to keep a healthy sleeping habit, getting exactly 8 hours and then working out in the morning and afternoon. He has no idea the lovely little angel is going to give him such a surprise, hes noticed the questions but.. Never really thought much of them.

He'd been planning to take Kyandi out on a date today, even though it was his birthday, the best present he could ask for is to see his love's cute smile. Oh, how he adores the angel who he plans on marrying someday, he knows for sure in his heart that shes the one. He hasn't bought a ring for her or anything yet but.. He would be lying if he said he hadn't been thinking about it.

Henry has his computer in his lap, hes been planning the evening all morning. First, he plans to take her out to a nice dinner, a very fancy french restaurant. Next he plans on taking her for a walk in the park, very simple and romantic. Hes still planning the rest out in his mind.. Figuring anything can be changed with Kyandi's say so.

Other than planning, Henry has had quite an unusual morning. He thinks back to when the crazy, dog looking demon opened his door and laid on his bed.. Hes going to tell Kyandi about this most definitely. He was surprised when the demon happened to be looking for Jesse, he'd heard a few things about him, none of them being he was a bad kid but.. It seems so now. That woman was obviously looking to sleep with him.. He lets his mind dwell on this a few moments longer before putting it elsewhere. He hears the knock at his door and smiles, almost positive its his girlfriend this time. He walks over to the door and opens it.

"Kyandi.. You look gorgeous." He smiles charmingly, looking his girlfriend up and down. His eyes focus on the cake shes holding, and his smile grows. "Your cake looks amazing."
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Kyandi's heart fluttered when she saw him open the door. She tried to hold back a delighted little squee just from laying eyes on him. Her smile grew so much that her cute blue Asian eyes squinted up even more. They literally seemed to sparkle from just being around her boyfriend.

"It's not my cake silly, it's your cake!!!" She said, her voice full of excitement. "Happy birthday Henry!" The little angel cheered, not being able to hold back from bouncing a little, the ruffles on her skirt and her curls bobbing with her. Her wings ruffled up again and shivered, something they often did when she was really excited or happy.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Henry opens the door wider for her, eager for them to spend the evening together. He smiles, taking in just how beautiful she is to him. He can feel his love for her growing each time he lays eyes on her. He laughs softly when she speaks.

"Thank you dear." He says, leaning over to kiss her on the forehead. He doesn't try to take the cake from her hands, knowing he'd probably drop it. He steps out of the way and opens the door wider for her. "Come on in. I have a lot of things planned for us today." He smiles down at her. He feels lucky to have someone like Kyandi who cares about him this much.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Her round soft cheeks blushed when he kissed her forehead, the smile never leaving her lips when she was around him. She trotted into the apartment and gently rested the cake down on the counter, glad she didn't drop it herself.

When she died a lot of her "imperfections" had been taken care of. Her horrible eye sight, a few scars she had on her porcelain skin. Her clumsiness however, was something she still had to work on. It was why she preferred to flutter from place to place rather then walk. She always tripped over her own two feet, or sometimes nothing at all.

"You do!?" She asked, eager to hear his plans. She flew up so she was his height and gave him a big kiss on the lips, wrapping her arms around him. "Henry I'm just so happy to get to share this special day with you! Just think, 24 years ago you were born and I didn't even exist yet, and now here we are!" She loved thinking about stuff like that, always being the type of girl who tried to imagine what her lover was doing before they even met.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Henry smiles as she walks to putt he cake on the counter, eyeing it. Oh, how he loves sweets. Its something you would never expect with the seemingly tough combat teacher here at the school. He remembers the time him and Kyandi had first connected, was with her giving him a cookie, something at the time he had never tried before.

After Kyandi had died he noticed all her considered to be flaws had been gone, though he didn't mind her having glasses in the least. He loved how she looked, and he loves how she looks now. He especially loves her cooking, phew, did that awe him how she was able to do that with just simple things. When he was younger he never had the luxury of food like she made.

"Of course I do! The best present I could ask for is just being around you~" He kisses her back, then wraps his arms around her waist and holding her up. "And theres much more to come after these 24 years, all of them I plan to spend with you." He smiles, thinking Kyandi is adorable.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:19 pm

The short little angel kept her arms wrapped around his shoulders and Eskimo kissed him, just adoring being near him. He was everything she had dreamed of and more in "the perfect man", and it didn't surprise her that just the thought of him could brighten even her saddest of days.

She giggled and blushed at his words, her heart skipping a few beats. "Henry" she coo'd out. "I'd really love that." She said, looking into his eyes, even though she couldn't really see them.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Henry smiles when she eskimo kisses him, rubbing his nose back against hers. Kyandi had definitely been a breath of fresh air ever since he met her. She'd taught him so much about things.. He trusts her with all his heart. Shes one of the very most important reasons why he doesn't follow after all his mothers commands anymore, he still does, but definitely not as much.

"How do you feel about French?~" He says, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Kyandi had always wanted to meet Henry's mother. From what he'd told her she seemed like a great woman. A little strict but Kyandi could understand that. She was just really protective of her only son was all. Unfortunately every time they made plans to visit her, something would happen and they didn't work out.

She tilted her head in confusion.

"French?" She asked, not understanding that he was speaking about a restaurant. It took her a little while to catch on to some of these things.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Henry smiles at Kyandi's confusion, and kisses her softly on the cheek. He leans back again and looks into her eyes, his gleaming with amusement, though you can't see them. He starts swaying with her in his arms, feeling happier the more time they spend together.

"You know, like a French restaurant. Do you like French..? We can go somewhere else if you want us to." He'd kept at least one back up place for them to go if she didn't like French, he scolds himself. He should know these things by now.. He doesn't let his mind dwell on this. He plans on finding everything out he hasn't already on this date.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:31 pm

"Ohhhhhh a French Restaurant! Like food! Of course I'd love to go to a French Restaurant. I've never been to one before." She admits, a tint of shame in her voice. She liked to pride herself on knowing about cuisines and food in general. It was her hobby so to say. She'd studied french cuisine and made some herself, but had never actually gone to a french restaurant. Her wings tucked back as he held her, trying to conserve her energy.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Henry sets her down gently, noticing hes been holding her up for a long time. He laughs softly to himself, thinking its cute that Kyandi has never been to a French restaurant. Though, come to think of it, he has only been to one or two himself.. He knows Kyandi almost knows everything about food so this is surprising to him.

"Really? Well... Then I'll be sure to make this time you eat extra special~" He smiles down at her, a lot of love in his eyes for her, though you can't see them.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:01 am

Kyandi giggled, straightening out her dress once Henry set her down.

"Well that's a silly thing to say" She said, looking up at him with her crystal blue eyes. "Anything I do with you is extra special." She smiled big, showing her white teeth. She adored how lovey dovey they were, and she wondered if he would ever get tired of that. The image of him and her as old people sitting in rocking chairs came into her mind, both of them whispering out how much they loved each other. She knew of course this would never happen, as Angels didn't age naturally. Still the thought made her smile, her cheeks carrying a light blush.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:06 am

Henry smiles, thinking to himself that they really need to visit his mother soon so that Kyandi can meet her, and to talk to her about their relationship. Hes almost positive she'll aprove, I mean, who couldn't love such an adorable angel like his girlfriend? No one, he feels certain. He can't wait to take her out tonight, to walk through the lit up park. In the summer they always have the park lit up with a beautiful display of lights, in the holiday time they turn them to Christmas colors, now they're a plain white though.

"Well.. It'll be more memorable than the rest, okay?" He smiles, leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 am

She closed her eyes and tenderly kissed Henry back, putting her hand up on his cheek so he didn't pull away. She relished the moment a little longer, deepening the kiss slightly, just really loving the man she was with. She pulled back after a bit and looked up at him with a smile, taking his hand.

"I'm ready when you are Henry." She said sweetly, entwining their fingers. Her wings folded gently against her back, the feathers ruffling up every now and then. Since they were still fairly knew she had a more difficult time controlling them, or even realizing when they'd do stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:21 am

Henry takes in the lush lips of the lovely woman he has the pleasure of being around each day, and having in his life. Hes always loved the taste of her, getting reminded each time they kiss of fresh fruit or some other refreshing thing, either way, its always calming him down. He leans back up, holding her hand back.

"Alright, I'm ready." He pats his pocket slightly, just to make sure that his wallets in there. Wouldn't want to go without any money.. Oh that'd be bad.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:33 am

Kyandi walked beside him as they left the building, not saying much. She was in her own little peaceful world at the moment, just reflecting on how happy and lucky she was. She loved the way that his big hand fit with her own little one. How his blond hair swished slightly in the breeze. How strong he was. She'd seen him shirtless before and it was enough to make her stomach churn and her cheeks blush.

"How on Earth... um... Heaven... did a dorky little thing like me ever land a dream guy like him?" She thought to herself, smiling big up at him as they walked. As a girl on Earth she never would have dreamed that her future love was an Angel, waiting for her up in the skies as she diddled away in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:43 am

Henry looks over at his beloved girlfriend, loving the way she has a slight bounce to her step in his eyes. He loves her little pink wings and how he always catches them ruffling up at times. He thinks to what their future could be like... Would they get married? Would she want to get married to me? He gives her hand a little squeeze. One thing he did know is that someday thats what he wants, to get married. Not now, but someday he wants them to be together by a promise and a ring.

Looking back all these seems so surreal, he was trained to be an assassin. He still is one according to his mother. Hes expected to kill a lot of people.. And he has. When he originally came to the first school he worked at, the school where he fell in love with Kyandi, he came there to kill their principal. He ended up not having to.. But Marisha is still expecting him to run this school down. He doesn't want that though... He'd never want that. He has an amazing time teaching. He shakes his head, deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:50 am

"What're you thinking about Henry?" Kyandi asked, a playful look on her face. She could see he was deep in some sort of thought. His expression was more serious then it was before.

She always thought he was cute when he was thinking deeply about something. Well to be honest she always thought he was cute, period. But she really did adore his pondering face. The little angel swung their hands together, not knowing at all about the darker elements of her boyfriends past, not aware of what his mother's plans for him are.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 am

God does he hate lying to Kyandi, he wishes he could tell her the truth.. And he will someday.. But when hes no longer involved in such things. He doesn't want to put her in danger by letting her know something as vile as what he does. He'd never want to put that burden on her in the first place.. Shes so fragile.. He looks down to her and puts a smile on his face.

"Its nothing I was just.. Thinking of what we could do after the dinner. Do you want to go for a walk in the park? They have it lit up over the summer.. I saw it a couple days ago." He holds up his free hand, pointing his finger a little as he was talking.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:07 am

Kyandi furrowed her brow, picking up that there was something off by his answer. She was a very attentive girlfriend, and often knew the kind of subjects he'd be thinking about based on his facial expression. That was an exciting thing he said, but his expression hadn't been excited. It had been pondering. Maybe... she was wrong though and just over thinking stuff. She decided to dismiss it and smiled big at his suggestion.

"Henry that sounds reeeallly romantic! I'd love to go to the park with you!" She chimed, swinging his hand in her own. She wondered if they could go on one of those little carriage rides around the park, with the romantic wagons and horses. But since it was his birthday she decided not to get carried away and let him do all the leading.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:16 am

Henry hopes she didn't notice anything about his response. He doesn't want to get into a really touchy subject with her.. Not right now at least. He likes to avoid conflict when hes able.

"Great. Is there anything you wanna do there other than walk around?" He knows his girlfriend always has wonderful ideas to add onto things, and loves hearing about them when she wants to share them. He watches all her little expression changes, thinking their really cute, as he always does. One of his favorite parts of his average day is seeing his beloved little angel flutter between classrooms.
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:24 am

Kyandi lit up when he asked, her excitement clear on her face.

"Wellll since you asked Henry~" She coo'd, holding his hand a little tighter in affection. "I think it would be really fun if we could take one of those romantic carriage rides in the park. You know, with the horses and all of that. And we could sit in the back of the wagon and just snuggle together as we enjoyed the park. Don't you think that sounds fun? I mean, we don't have to but if you want to I would just love to do that with you. It's something I've always wanted to try." She suggested, her cute little voice full of wonder, her feathers ruffling up so much that they shivered even, until floofing out and looking kind of silly. Of course she had no idea, as she couldn't really see them.
Back to top Go down
Henry Dolce

Henry Dolce

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Henry smiles and holds back a small laugh at how enthusiastic the cute angel is. Thats one thing he really enjoys about her, she always sees the brighter side in things and acts upon happiness. Hes only seen Kyandi sad once or twice in the many months they've been dating, and he likes that. He was never good with emotions anyways so hes thankful that she always keeps the mood bright.

"Well then I guess we have to do it, huh?" His smile grows. "A carriage ride is no problem."
Back to top Go down
Kyandi Hiiragi

Kyandi Hiiragi

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Kyandi clapped her hands, very excited that they would actually get to go on the romantic little ride around the park. She then took Henry's hand again, giving it a small squeeze and looking up at him with big eyes.

"So uhm.... did you get a cab Henry or... are we going to fly to the city?" She asked, a small bit of nervousness in her voice. She was still afraid of heights, but when she was in her love's arms she felt safe and trusted him greatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let Them Eat Cake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let Them Eat Cake   Let Them Eat Cake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let Them Eat Cake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: Academy Building :: Staff Living Quarters :: Henry Dolce's Quarters-
Jump to: