Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date to the Zoo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:12 am

Abdullo pulled his car into the big parking lot to the city zoo. He placed the gear into park and smiled over at the little water demon in the passenger's seat.

"We're here" he said, unbuckling his seat belt. He'd been to this zoo once before on a school field trip, but never on his own. When he lived on Earth he never got to see or experience places like this. He remembered his first time seeing the zoo and how excited he was, much like how Joseph was acting. He thought it was really cute to see the wonder on Joseph's face and the way he wiggled about from his eagerness.

He opened his car door and got out, sticking his keys in his pocket and looking over to wait till Joseph got out of the car as well before heading up to the main gate.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:29 am

Zoos, something the little water demon has barely seen, and never before been inside. His eagerness for this trip had been growing ever since they'd planned it. They didn't have Zoos when he lived.. They barely had anything at all when he lived, come to think of it. Lets his thoughts wander, as he gazes out the window of the car, until he gets there.

"Abdullo... This is so awesome looking" Finally gets a good look at the main gait to the zoo as he steps out the passenger seat of the car, closing it behind him once hes standing. He gets butterflies in his stomach thinking about how this date will go on.. How wonderful it will be. He looks over at Abdullo with a light blush on his cheeks then walks to the end of the car to wait for him.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:43 pm

Abdullo walked over around the car so he could stand by Joseph and gently took his hand, light enough that Joseph could pull away if he was uncomfortable. His hand was big and had a few calluses on it, having worked hard his entire life and afterlife. He enjoyed working with his hands, preferring to make things himself, whether it be a vegetable garden, a repair on his car, or whatever.

“It looks like it’s pretty crowded today.” He observed out loud at all the cars and people in the lot. It had been a hot summer, and today it was able to drop down to the 80’s, something that clearly a lot of people were taking advantage of to get out and see the sights.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Joseph looks up at Abdullo with a smile on his face, as well as a light blush. He holds Abdullo's hand back, finding how big it is comforting, and the calluses a breath from the past. He used to work on the field when he was alive as well.

His mind lingers slightly and the guilt starts to set in. He knows hes done something wrong... The incident with the coral.. His eyes slightly sadden. Hes been trying to decide whether to tell Abdullo ever since it happened. He cares about him.. He doesn't want him to think he lets this happen all the time. He decided earlier that he would tell Abdullo before they entered the zoo, that way he could leave if he wanted to.

"Yeah it really does... Hey.. Abdullo.. Can I tell you something?" Looks up at him again with big eyes, his tail hanging loosely, almost touching the ground, behind him.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:22 pm

Abdullo was happy by the fact that Joseph held his hand back. It gave his stomach a little churning feeling of excitement. He gave Josephs hand a gentle squeeze and stopped walking once they got under the shade of a near by tree towards the main gate.

"Of course!"
He smiled, looking into the water demons eyes with his own hazel ones. "What's on your mind Joseph?"
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Joseph looks up at him once they get into the shade, feeling even more guilty than he has about this before. Could.. Could he really tell him? What would he say? What would he do? Bites his tongue thinking about it, his ears are pointed down. He knows he needs to tell Abdullo this.. He knows it'd just be worse later if he didn't.

"I... I understand if you want to leave after I tell you this." Swallows a forming lump in his throat. "But when I was at the beach a while ago.. My friend showed me some coral he found.." Looks down, starting to talk quieter. "And thats my stimulant so I went really crazy and jumped on him and tried to.." Pauses for a moment, his heart sinking. "Kiss him and stuff... We didn't do anything though.. It was just me." Looks back up at him, frowning. "I'm so sorry Abdullo. I really didn't mean for this to happen and.. I never would have thought it was gonna happen.. Its my fault though... You can leave if you want to.." Mumbles the last few words, his eyes watering. He really wants to stay with Abdullo, but what he did was cheating.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:34 pm

Abdullo stared at Josephs eyes the entire time he spoke, his brow furrowing slightly. Stimulant... that was a demon thing he knew. Something that made them lose control. He swallowed and forced a small smile to his lips, taking Josephs other hand so he held both of them.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault right? I mean, you weren't yourself. And really, it means a lot to me that you'd tell me. That says a lot about who you are Joseph, and I respect that greatly. So... so thank you." He said softly, his voice caring and sympathetic.

"I don't want to leave... I want to be with you and get to know you more. I really... I really care about you Joseph. But only if that's what you want too. I don't want to force you to be in a relationship if that's not what you want."
He said the last part softly, a little pain in his chest, hoping Joseph wanted to stay as well.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Almost doesn't know what to say for a moment.. Just stares at Abdullo. Thinking about how good of a person he is to forgive what he did. He wants to stay with Abdullo, he wants to be with him... With such a sweet guy like him. Feeling very lucky for meeting him by chance in the magazine store. He holds Abdullos hands back, squeezing them slightly.

"Thank you... So much Abdullo. I really want to be with you.. You're such a sweet guy.. I mean, no one as ever treated me so nicely before. I don't want to leave either.. And I'm really happy that.. You're not mad and stuff." A small smile spreads across his lips. "I care about you too, and I definitely want to get to know you better."
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Abdullo frowned slightly, still holding onto Josephs hands.

"No one has ever treated you as nice as this?" He asked. "That's crazy though, you're so... so sweet. You deserve nothing but kindness Joseph. Don't... don't feel bad about what happened okay? It wasn't your fault." He said, offering Joseph another encouraging smile. He was hurt by what happened. But he knew not to blame Joseph. Instead of feel sorry for himself he just felt sorry for the situation. More then anything though he was glad that Joseph was the type of person who could own up to something like that. Just knowing that alone made Abdullo more attracted to him. Funny how that worked.

"Let's just move past it and have fun today okay? I'm really excited to get to spend more time with you." He said, his voice soft, his eyes kind.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Smiles again, just every word coming out of Abdullos mouth reminding him how lucky he is. The one thing about Joseph is that he eats up complements, one straight way path to the boys heart. He takes in Abdullos words, just grateful that they can keep talking like this.. Keep holding hands.

"I mean.. You've definitely said a lot of nice things.. And I really like that. So.. Yeah I think you've treated me really good. Thank you Abdullo.. Really. I almost don't deserve someone like you, you're so forgiving." Smiles up at him as hes speaking, a small blush spread across his face. "I like you a lot." Nods his head a couple of times, just to assure himself. All emotions of simple attraction to others depleting at his to Abdullos is growing. Again, feeling extremely lucky to have someone like him in his life.

"Yeah... I'm excited to spend time with you too." Gives his hand a little squeeze. Almost tempted to lean over and kiss him but.. Decides it probably isn't the best time. His blush growing from these thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Abdullo continued to hold Joseph's hand as they started to make their way up to the line to buy their tickets. He laughed softly.

"You deserve so much Joseph. Don't ever think you don't. You have a lot of courage and integrity to tell me what you did today. I respect that so much." He said, staring ahead, a smile on his face, swinging their hands gently. This was the first relationship he'd been in with another guy, but Joseph's timid behavior and cuteness was perfect for him.

"I like your clothes by the way." He added, looking the water demon up and down quickly. "That was smart to wear shorts. These jeans are killing me." He laughed, tugging at the mint colored pants.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Smiling ear to ear, feeling so much better now that hes gotten the whole thing off his chest, and even more so that Abdullo is being so sweet to him. His blush turns a brighter red, looking up at him with a shy smile. Gives Abdullos hand a little squeeze as he swings them in sync with his, tail swaying now behind him.

"You deserve wayy more than me. I'm just happy that we can still be like this.." Leans his head on Abdullos shoulder and looks ahead. Grins at the comment about his clothes, giggling quietly. "Thanks~ I like your clothes too though!" Looks over at Abdullos shirt, and all the cool designs on it. "Your shirts really cool... And I like the color of your pants." Smiles back forward.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Abdullo rested his head on top of Josephs, a big smile on his face. He was so happy to be close to such a cute person on such a beautiful day as this. A few people stared at them, and although Abdullo would be lying to himself to say he didn't care, he cared about Joseph a lot more, so he tried to ignore it.

"No Joseph, don't think like that, okay? I want to be with you, and if you want to be with me too then don't worry about who deserves what. You just don't know how great you are is all. I... I want to help show you." He said the last part softly, still with his head leaning against the short demon boy. He laughed softly at the compliments and thanked Joseph, giving his hand another gentle squeeze and rubbing his big thumb over the back of the demons hand.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Joseph has noticed the few people staring at them as well, hes always been insecure about showing hes gay in public.. Its not like hes hiding anything, he'd openly tell anyone hes gay.. Its just.. Hes always been queasy about it. He was too lost in the moment to realize it until now, brushes the looks off and gives Abdullos hand a little squeeze, entwines their fingers.

"You're just... So sweet Abdullo." Smiles up at him again, the ever occurring blush still spread on his face. "I'm really excited to spend the day with you." Bites his bottom lip slightly and looks forward again.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Abdullo smiled down at Joseph, and not before long the woman selling tickets called for them to come forward, the two of them being next in line. Abdullo walked Joseph up to the booth and let go of Joseph's hand so he'd be able to get his wallet out. He stuck his hands in his pockets, his fingers twitching slightly. He was always used to being the one paying on dates, but he wanted to respect Joseph since he insisted on being the one to pay. His wings stretched out and shimmered in the sunlight, the pure white color reflecting the light and almost making them look like they glowed.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Smiles at the woman selling tickets and reaches his hands into his pocket, pulls out a fifty, and hands it to her. Hes never been the one to use wallets.. He keeps almost all of his money in a small box kept hidden under his bed. Hes not worried anyone will steal it.. It just seems like the most memorable place to put something.

Thanks the woman and gets his change back, slipping it into his pockets. Takes the two tickets and reaches out his hand to give one to Abdullo, smiling big, realizing how excited he really is. Hes never been to a zoo before.. Its always seemed so wonderful to him. How could all these animals be in one place?? Things like this never cease to amaze the water demon.

"Heres yours!!" Steps out of the way of the other customers and lets out an excited wiggle, tail flicking around.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Abdullo laughed softly and took his "ticket", which was actually a wrist band.

"Here you put it around your wrist Joseph, like this." He said, wrapping his around his own wrist and fastening it with the sticker. "Here..." He took Josephs small wrist in his hand and gently wrapped the wrist band around it, pressing it down so it stuck.

"Perfect." He said, and took Joseph's hand again. He then walked them over and looked up at one of the big signs that carried a map of the zoo on it.

"We're right here." The angel said, pointing to a big red dot on the map. "This shows all the animals and exhibits they have. Is there anything you want to see first?" He asked, smiling down at Joseph. The wonder on the young mans face was adorable to Abdullo, and he entwined their fingers again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Smiles at him as he wraps the wristband around him, not feeling embarrassed in the least for not knowing what to do with it. Hes too happy to think about things like that now.

"Thank you." Smiles wider and holds Abdullos hand back, patting his fingers lightly against the angel's knuckles. Looks up at the map with big eyes. "Umm.. I think starting anywhere would be awesome.." Can't help but wonder about all the new things he'll see here.. Its like traveling the world! Finds himself with a goofy grin on his face thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Abdullo studied the map with Joseph, his cheeks hot with the way that Joseph touched his knuckles. It was funny to Abdullo how when he first got with someone he thought was cute, every little thing they did made him have butterflies in his stomach, even if it was just an innocent little touch. He couldn't help but imagine Joseph's soft hands touching other parts of his body, and he bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself from letting those thoughts go any further. He took a deep breath and looked down at his companion.

"Well, it says that we're closet to the baboon exhibit. Those things are kinda funny to watch." He said, looking up from the map to see if he could see the exhibit from where they were standing. Crowds of people and vendors littered the pathways, and gift shops and other little stores where the main thing around them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Joseph realizes from looking over the map that.. He doesn't know what most of these animals are. He lets out an excited wiggle and stands closer to Abdullo, his tail wrapping up his arm. It hangs loosely on Abdullos arm, hes realized that his tail has a thing for wrapping around people who he has a certain interest in over the years. He leans his cheek against Abdullos shoulder, thinking about what it would be like to spend a night with him.. How he'd love to be held in his arms.. He lets out a small dreamy sigh as he looks up at Abdullo.

"I've never seen one!! I want to though so.. Yeah!! Yeah lets go there!" He follows Abdullos eyes to see the direction they have to go, leaning back and forth on his heels slightly.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:05 pm

The tall angel laughed and swung Josephs's hand as they started heading off in the right direction.

"They're like... monkey's kinda. I don't know they have long faces and weird ass's." Abdullo bit his lip as the word slipped out. That was the first time he swore around Joseph, and he tensed up a little, not knowing what reaction he'd get from his little mate. Abbie wasn't the type to cuss like a sailor, but every now and then he'd say something like that. He hoped it didn't offend Joseph. He looked down to see how Joseph would react, ready to apologize if need be.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Nods his head a little, trying to visualize the being in his mind. Hes read a few magazines about earth and could almost say hes seen something like that.. But hes not entirely sure. Its hard for him to see things on paper, then conclude their the same thing in real life. Either way hes still really excited to see the blue assed, long faced money.

"Ohh.. I might have seen one but.. I'm not to sure.." Purses his lips in thought, looks really focused. Hardly notices the swear, hes been around it enough. Between Maui and the beach hes been hearing them daily. His face relaxes after a short time of thinking, guessing that he'll know if the monkeys the same hes seen in the books.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Abdullo let out a little breath of relief when Joseph didn't seem to mind.

"They're interesting creatures. On Earth the kind they have here, called the Gelada, are nearing extinction. But in the after life we have plenty of them. It's sad you know? How others can be careless enough to wipe out an entire species. When I become a photographer for magazines I'd like to do an article on extinct animals and where they are now." He found himself rambling as they approached the large primate exhibit. A gigantic mote was the only thing keeping the baboons from the people. They climbed on large rocks and sticks, a huge jungle gym like playground being their habitat. One large male Gelada stared right at Joseph, yawning and showing it's massive canines.

"See, here they are. Pretty funny looking huh?" Abbie said, still swinging Joseph's hand.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Smiles as Abdullo talks, finding it comforting. He loves hearing about Earth, ever since X had told him about India, his intrest in it never seemed to fail. Hes even starting to read books on Earth.. When he was alive he was always in one place, his own little world. He never knew there were other places! Especially ones that were so interesting!

"Whoa... Yeah that'd be really cool for you to do Abdullo!! I'd read it!" Grins up at him then looks at the exhibit as soon as its in his line of sight. Looks at all the mokeys with wide eyes.. Hes never seen anything like these before. He grins bigger and gives Abdullos hand a squeeze, talking in an excited little whisper because hes afraid the mokeys will get scared by the talking.. Even though the whole zoo is bustling with noise. "These are so cool! Do you see that ones teeth??" Points to the one that was previously yawning, lets out a little squee of excitement. "I love the zoo!" Snuggles his head against his shoulder, just feeling really happy.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Abdullo looked down at Joseph with a big grin, his heart skipping a few beats at how utterly adorable he was. He leaned his head down on Joseph's again and stared ahead, figuring Joseph was whispering because he was so excited.

"That big one right in front of us? Yeah he's trying to show you how tough he is. I bet he's the alpha male or something. Make direct eye contact with him and see what he does." Abdullo said, clearly a pretty smart guy when it came to animals. He loved the different creatures and learning about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Date to the Zoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date to the Zoo
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: The City of Tichenorray :: Downtown-
Jump to: