Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date to the Zoo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:37 am

Joseph smiles as he listens to Abdullo, still enjoying his company. One of the best things he likes about Abdullo is his voice, how it just seems so warm and understanding, when his voice is pretty high pitched. He gives Abdullo's hand a little squeeze.

"Thats good that you only have a little scar." He nods his head a couple times, agreeing with himself. Hes not quite sure what a hangover is, but he decides not to question it.

"Yeah!! Yeah definitely! It'd be fun to do it with you.." He smiles bigger. "When would we? It sounds exciting." His tail flicks a little when he says that. "Oh! And Maui she sells people weeds and sometimes she takes me with her and we do it sometimes." He looks up at Abdullo with big eyes. "I mean.. My head kind of gets fuzzy and I laugh a lot but.. Yeah~ She does it a lot!" He nods his head.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

“To be honest I would have liked it if it had been bigger. Make me look more badass or something.” He said about the scar, obviously joking and laughing a little with his words.

“Well if you’re okay with it, maybe we could do that when we have the beach party. You said that it wasn’t a populated area so it sounds like the perfect place. I’d probably stay pretty sober cause I’d want to make sure you’re all right and that my friends don’t do anything stupid. They’re good at that.” He explained with a smile.

“Really?” He asked, honestly surprised to hear Joseph had done that… especially when he seemed like he didn’t really understand what it was. “Well hey, now we’re even cause I’ve never smoked grass before.” He said, removing his hand from Joseph’s waist and taking his hand in his own, entwining their fingers. A few of his friends were into that, but Abdullo never really got the chance and never really sought it out either. He slurped up the rest of his slush and dropped it in a trash can, sad it was gone all ready.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:31 pm

"I like them little, and you're still a badass." Joseph gives his hand a little squeeze, smiling up at him.
He grins big at the idea of doing it at the beach party, thinking about how great about doing it there sounds. I mean, the beach is his favorite location in the first place so its just adding another wonderful memory there with his friends. He tries to think of what Abdullos friends will be like... Maybe he has the same kind of friends as he does? He thinks how funny that would be if they were all alike.

"Of course I'm okay with it!! That sounds awesome.. Maybe we can have Maui bring her stuff too!" He leans his head on Abdullos shoulder, excited for the event they're starting to plan. "Can you tell me about your friends?" He leans his head to look up at the angel.

Hes never spent a day at the beach with people he doesn't know.. Well, other than Cam. But him and Cam are really good friends now. He wonders if him and Abdullos friends will become friends too.. Then they could do things like that more often because everyone knows each other! He can't help but hold back a grin, and a wiggle.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Abdullo smiled big at Joseph's words and then put on a mock serious face, flexing his muscles for a second to show off how "bad ass" he was, clearly just playing around.

Abdullo was a little apprehensive at his friends and how they would act around Joseph. He'd only told them about his bi-curiousness recently, and they weren't sure how to react. They were all on the school football team, and the idea of Abdullo being queer clearly made most of them uncomfortable. But when he told them he'd found a boyfriend they seemed to calm down, their worry about Abdullo hitting on one of them now gone. Abdullo could sense his friends weren't very understanding on the situation, but they were trying to be and that meant a lot to the angel.

"You mean the pot?" He asked, not entirely sure what to make of it. But if Joseph was able to hook his friends up, Abdullo knew they would like him. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He agreed, giving Joseph's hand a squeeze.

"Well, I have a big group of guys I hang out with, but three are my best friends. I'd probably only invite those three. We're all on the football team in our school so that's how we know each other. There's Tosya, he's daimon mortuus. He plays a lot of sports. I mean we're all pretty athletic. But Tosya does everything. Basketball, Football, Track, American Football, even Tennis. Then there's Kent. He's daimon-vita. He's kind of the brain of the bunch. He's really interested in accounting and business, don't ask me why. And then lastly there's Aldren. He's an imp. His dad is a lawyer and as such I think he does his best to try and rebel against his dad by rebelling against 'the man.' They're all really great guys though. I hope you'll like them." Abdullo said as they held hands and walked along the zoo.

There was a pond next to them that held an abundance of pink flamingo's. Their bright colors shone in the sunlight and they made little calls out to each other. Abdullo gazed at them as he explained everything about his friends.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 pm

Joseph grins, becoming even more excited to meet them. He doesn't really know who Abdullo's talking about when he referred to 'the man' but.. Maybe its just another word for a dad? He tries to remember what each sport is and what its like.. Hes never played sports himself nor were most around when he was alive, but in his time being in the city hes seen a few advertisements about the ones he mentioned. Hes never thought of playing any himself being very clumsy and accident prone but he thinks its really cool Abdullo does.

He looks at the pink birds once they get in front of the pond, wondering why they're the color they are. He thinks it would be funny if someone dyed them as a prank.. But that would be really bad.. Maybe the birds dye each other somehow? Or maybe they're just naturally that color?

"I'm sure I will! They seem pretty cool.." He smiles and takes a breath, wanting to explain about his friends too. "I think I'm gonna bring.. Either two or four. If I'm bringing four I'm gonna bring Maui, shes a Barghest and she can turn into this giant dog! She has a big tattoo on her chest too and she takes her clothes off a lot but I'll make sure she doesn't do that... And then Cam and hes an angel with parrot wings! Hes really beachy and he has lots of bracelets and he works out a lot I think. And then Harper and he does a lot of photography, but you already knew that. Hes really nice too we've been friends for a while. And then X and hes a Magma Demon and hes Indian, hes really cool and he knows all this stuff.. He told me about India!" He nods his head, grinning at the thought of his friends meeting Abdullo and his friends.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

"Uhhh, heheh, yeah maybe you should make sure she keeps her clothes on. My friends wouldn't know what to do if there was some naked chick at the party. They'd think she was part of the entertainment probably." He said, surprised to find out that someone innocent like Joseph would have such a crazy friend.

"They all sound really nice Joseph." He said, remembering when he met the timid looking wrath demon at the school. "But what kind of name is X? His parents short on creativity or something?" He joked with a smile.

There was a water fountain not far ahead of them. Abdullo led Joseph over to it and sat down on the ledge, enjoying the feel of little droplets of water falling onto his skin.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Joseph nods his head a couple times, making a little note in his mind that he would tell Maui to keep her clothes on. He follows Abdullo to the ledge and sits beside him, his tail swaying behind him and occasionally tapping Abdullo's back.

"Yeah I'll make sure she doesn't. Shes really cool though.. Shes teaching me to surf and one time we were all at the beach, like me, X, Harper, and then Cam came with Alex later, but anyways, she found a big fish with teeth and it was a barracuda and she picked it up and started chasing me with it saying it wanted to kiss me and it was so scary and then she finally let it go but then she turned into her big dog form and started chasing after it and when she caught it it and she jumped on me and there was fish blood all over and it was horrible but I guess looking back on it it was kind of funny but--" He continues in a ramble, waving his arms in front of him as hand motions. He takes a deep breath and looks up at Abdullo shyly.

"I'm not sure.. I mean people have asked before but I think I will too maybe.. But maybe!!" He says, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date to the Zoo
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: The City of Tichenorray :: Downtown-
Jump to: