Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date to the Zoo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Holding Abdullos hand a little tighter, as is his tail. Nods his head a couple times when Abdullo says to look into the mokeys eyes and does just that. Has a really focused expression on his face and he stares at it, can't help but smile though because of how much fun hes having.

"Okay I'm looking at it~" His voice ringing with excitement. Wiggles around slightly.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 pm

Abdullo watched as the large Gelada made direct contact with Joseph back. It got up on its hind legs and started wailing out, its eyes big as it beat it's chest. It flipped it's lips a few time at Joseph before plopping back down on the ground and turning it's back to him.

Abdullo gave Joseph's hand a squeeze. "Okay, basically what just happened was you showed him you weren't scared of him. Now he's showing you respect. Pretty interesting huh?" He said, smiling down at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Opens his eyes wide when he sees the Gelada beat its chest and wail. He scoots closer to Abdullo, kind of freaked out for a moment, but that feeling is overcome with just... Interest. He smiles when the Gelada turns its back, then looks up at Abdullo when he speaks to him.

"Whoa..... Abdullo... You're so smart!!" Has the urge to lean up and just kiss him, finding his intelligence extremely attractive. He blushes madly though for even thinking that.. They haven't had their first kiss yet anyways.. But hes wishing inside that this will be the date it happens. "Its really interesting!!" Grinning up at him, blush still spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Abdullo grinned big at Joseph and caressed the inside of his palm with his fingers.

"Nawww, I'm not that smart. Just when it comes to stuff I'm interested in you know? Animals, birds, and marine life are so fascinating to me. They even help inspire different kinds of demons, kind of like yourself. It's amazing really." He said. He then looked up at pointed to one of the Gelada's at the top of the exhibit.

"Hey look, that one is a mother with a baby. Do you see them?" He asked, gently putting his arm around Joseph's shoulder. He always thought baby animals were so cute, but then again who didn't?
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Eyes full of wonder when Abdullo talks about the inspiration of demons and the things hes interested in. Nodding his head slowly as he speaks. In his eyes Abdullo is just becoming more and more attractive to him.. He starts to realize he likes smart guys too. His smile grows and he blushes.

"Yeah.. Yeah its really amazing." Finds himself staring at Abdullos lips as he talks, quickly looks back into his eyes, his face becoming hotter. Looks to the Gelada that he pointed to.

"I see them!" Grins, thinking the mother and babies are really cute. His eyes flash to Abdullo when he puts his arm on his shoulder.. And wants to wrap his arm around Abdullos waist but... Hes not sure if he should.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Abdullo kept his eyes staring ahead at the exhibit while he had his arm around Joseph, happy that he didn't pull away. He was happy that he was able to me close to Joseph like this, glad to find someone that wasn't against showing affection.

"There is a butterfly house really close by if you want to see that." Abdullo said after they admired the primates for a little longer, almost positive that a display such as that would interest the little demon.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Smiling as they look at the exhibit. Hes already having a wonderful time even though they've only been to one exhibit so far. Hes really liking being in a relationship again.. Being able to wrap his arm around someone and them returning that touch. He smiles and leans his head on Abdullos shoulder again, wrapping his arm loosely around Abdullo's waist. Looks up and him and smiles, a blush spread across his face.

"I like butterflies." He grins bigger, its been a long time since hes seen one of those.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:22 am

Abdullo cheeks got hotter when Joseph wrapped his arm around his waist, a small smile coming to his lips. He walked his date over to where he remembered the butterfly house was. It was an indoor building with a glass roof. He really enjoyed it the last time he was here. It was peaceful, warm, and just plain beautiful. He kept his arm around Joseph's shoulder as he led him into the indoor butterfly house.

It had an assortment of tropical flowers, tree's, and other plants inside it. And of course there were butterflies fluttering all over the place. It was like something from a Disney movie. Abdullo looked down at Joseph to see his reaction.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked, his voice soft.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:31 am

Joseph looks around with wide eyes at the display before him, thinking its one of the most beautiful things hes ever seen. He jumps up, letting go of Abdullo to go look closely at a bush, full of blooming flowers, with butterflies flying around it. He lets out a little squee and turns back to Abdullo, grinning big.

"Abdullo look at them all here!!" Bounces, his tail flicking around. He gets some strange looks from how excited he is but these people have better things to do than watch an excited water demon. "They're... So pretty!" He looks back to the bush.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:34 am

Abdullo's smile grew when he saw just how excited Joseph got, unable to hold back a small laugh when the water demon let out a squee of joy and bounced about. He walked up behind Joseph and gently took the demons wrists in his hands, turning them so Josephs palms were facing up.

"Watch what happens when you hold still." He whispered softly into Joseph's ear, still holding his wrists. He was pressed against Joseph's back, but he made sure to be very timid and slow with his actions, not wanting to make Joseph uncomfortable. With that in mind he was aware from before that Joseph was okay with closeness and being touched.

They held perfectly still together, and it wasn't long before a large and colorful Monarch butterfly fluttered over and landed on Joseph's finger tips, it's dainty legs crawling along the demons fingers. Abdullo smiled wide when the little visitor settled on his date's hand, glad to share this moment with him.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm

Joseph looks down at his wrists when Abdullo turns them upwards, then looks back at him. He smiles, excited to hear the cool things he can tell him in this exhibit like he did the last. Wow, hes having a good time. Hes never been on a date like this before, sure, hes been to a dinner or two but nothing.. This interesting. He can tell when hes older he'll look back on this as a really great time.

He nods his head when Abdullo whispers in his ear, understanding what hes saying. He watches all the butterflies flutter around the bush until he spots probably the most beautiful one hes ever seen, but then Joseph hasn't seen a lot of butterflies, heading their way.

"Abdullo, look!" He turns his head slightly to the side, his eyes still on the Monarch, and speaks to him. He smiles big when it lands on his fingertips and tries to be even stiller, not wanting it to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:35 am

Abdullo beamed as the little butterfly crawled lightly on Joseph's fingertips and hand, making it'self comfortable. It's antennas flicked and curled, it's wings slowly opening and closing. Soon another monarch came up and landed on Joseph's arm.

"They seem to like you." He said with a smile, his voice hushed. "Do you know why they're orange?" He whispered into the water demons ear, caressing his wrists with his thumbs as the butterflies explored over Joseph's skin.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:47 am

Joseph breaths in deep, slow, breaths, trying to make sure his arm stays still. He can feel the little feet of the butterfly on the tips of his fingers. His smile becomes more dreamy and he leans his head back against Abdullo so its resting in the crook of his neck. He leans his head back up when another monarch lands on his arm, he takes in a breath and realizes hes about to bounce, and quickly stops himself.

"I'm really glad they do!! I like them too! I can't believe they're all landing on me!" He talks to Abdullo in an excited voice. "Why?" His ear flicks back to listen to him better.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:56 am

Abdullo's expression also became dreamy as Joseph relaxed back against him. This was definitely one of the most romantic moments of his life. Everyone else in the butterfly house seemed to just vanish away, as if it was only him, Joseph, and the monarchs there.

"To warn predators that they're poisonous, it's a defense mechanism. Pretty cool huh?" He whispered, his lips brushing against Joseph's pointy ear as he slowly moved his hands up the demons arms, caressing them until he let his own hands drop. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone, flipping open the camera application and walking in front of Joseph, who still had his arms outstretched. The butterflies continued to crawl peacefully up the water demons wrists and fingers.

"Sorry I have to get this." He said, snapping a few quick pictures, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:04 am

Joseph smiles as he hears the explanation about the monarchs, with anyone else he would probably be afraid to get poisoned, but they are in a public place so he rules that out. He feels Abdullos lips brush against his ear and blushes. His face red enough so that even the tips of his ears were blushing. He feels like this is definitely one of the funnest times hes had in the city.. By far.

"Yeah it really is cool.." He continues to smile down at the butterflies until he feels Abdullos hands drop, then looks over to him. "Oh.." He blushes more when he sees Abdullo take his camera out. Hes been nervous around cameras ever since he frist saw one, partly because hes not completely sure what hes supposed to do.

"Oh thats a nice phone, yeah I understand its cause I'm holding the butterflies and yeah its good that you're taking pictures, I don't take a lot of pictures on my phone, well then again I don't take many pictures at all. I should probably start though so I can get moments like this like you do even though I'm not really sure if I could take a picture like this so its good you're here, I mean of course its good you're here because I'm having a ton of fun and I should probably stop talking so you can take the picture but--" He continues in a ramble, until his voice quiets down to a mumble. He blushes more and stops talking.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 am

Abdullo looked up from the pictures and stared at Joseph, an amused look on his face. He raised an eyebrow as he listened to the little demon ramble. He placed the phone back in his pocket and walked up to Joseph, taking his hands in both of his and looking into his eyes. The butterflies flew up and fluttered in the air around the two.

"You're really cute when you babble like that." He said, leaning in and giving Joseph an eskimo kiss, touching their noses together.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:15 am

Joseph lets out a little flustered whine as he feels his face getting hotter. He looks back up at Abdullo when he puts his phone in his pocket and walks over to him. His heart almost jumps out of his chest when they rub noses and his blush grows even brighter, if thats possible. He holds Abdullos hands, entwining their fingers.

"T-Thanks~" He stretches out the word slightly, feeling almost to nervous to talk. Are they going to kiss now? He shifts his eyes down to look at Abdullos lips and swallows. He looks back into his eyes with a small, flustered, smile on his lips. His tail is swaying quickly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:21 am

"Ugh get a room." An angel woman called out at the two holding hands and looking into each others eyes. "Some of us have children here." She added, her tone rude.

Abdullo stood up straight and looked at her, his brow furrowed. He looked down at Joseph apologetically.

"Maybe we should go see something else now..." he mumbled, still holding onto Joseph's hand as he lead them towards the exit of the butterfly garden. There were many other couples holding hands and being close, but that didn't bother the woman for some reason. Abdullo's stomach churned as he realized it was probably because they were both guys. This being his first relationship with another male, he wasn't used to such treatment. His gut wrenched at the idea that this was something he might have to get used to, and even worst, something that Joseph may have experienced before.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:31 am

Joseph feels like a weight is pressed on his shoulders when he hears the angel woman speak. He remembers why he feels queasy about showing feelings for another man in public like this again, because of people like her. He looks up at Abdullo with sad eyes, his heart wrenching. He doesn't feel offended himself because hes heard things like this before.. But he feels bad for Abdullo. When he was together with Roscoe he was always scared about this too.

"Yeah.." He says in a hushed tone. He follows Abdullo out of the garden, looking down. He looks back up at him once they get out of the exhibit. "I'm sorry." He looks back down, he has a lot of feelings he can't really explain in words, but sorry seems to sum it up pretty well. He takes a deep breath, trying to think of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 pm

Abdullo continued to hold Joseph’s hand as they walked away from the butterfly garden. Once the little water demon uttered an apology he stopped walking and looked down at him with a puzzled expression.

“Sorry? Joseph why would you be sorry for just being yourself?” He asked, rubbing his thumb against his dates hand comfortingly. People in the crowded zoo walked by and around them, not paying much attention to them, and occasionally accidently bumping into their shoulders. But the angel didn’t mind, he just kept his eyes locked on Josephs.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:02 am

Joseph looks up at Abdullo when he says something to him, his eyes sad. He takes a deep breath in through his nose and looks down again, giving the angels hand a little squeeze.

"I'm not sorry for being myself.. And its not like I have a problem with touching you in public and stuff its just that.. Theres a lot of people like her," He nods his head back towards the exhibit. "And.. They say a lot of stuff.. I mean I'm not bothered by it but.. Are you?" He looks up at Abdullo, a frown on his face. Hes having trouble formulating the words to exactly describe his feelings on this, but he does want to know if Abdullos bothered by it. Hes nervous to hear his response and bites his bottom lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:16 am

Abdullo brought his hand up and gently rested it on Joseph’s soft cheek, tilting his head up so he’d look into his eyes. He caressed the demons face with his thumb and just gazed into his purple eyes for a moment, feeling a lot of compassion for him. Yeah, it really did bother Abdullo that he couldn’t’ take Joseph out on a date without getting nasty glares or reactions from people. It bothered him a lot. But looking into Joseph’s eyes he couldn’t help but want to be closer to him, to just pretend those people didn’t exist. He pulled Joseph in close for a hug, wrapping his strong arms around him.

“People like her don’t matter in the long run. I’m not going to let someone’s ignorance affect how I treat you Joseph. I’m only sorry they don’t understand.” He said softly into the demons ear as he held him close to his body.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:33 am

Joseph leans his head against Abdullos chest when he pulls him in for a hug, wrapping his arms back around him. He takes a deep breath in as his ears twitch up to listen to the angels words. Hes so grateful for.. Him just being so okay with this kind of thing. He leans his chin on Abdullos chest and looks up at what he sees as such a caring, charming, man, a small smile on his lips. His feeling of luck returns with every moment he looks up at the tall angel.

"You're really great you know? Just... Thank you so much." He smiles wider, because what Abdullo said was exactly what he needed to hear. "I know they don't matter." He nods his head and looks into the angels eyes.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am

Abdullo laughed softly, holding Joseph a little closer. He loved how perfectly Josephs body fit against his, how their heights were compatible and how even though it was blazing hot outside he didn’t mind the warmth of being so near to him.

“Nahh, I’m not that great. But I guess I can’t be half bad to get to be close to someone as sweet as you.” He said, kissing the top of Josephs head.

“Hey we’re really close to the bear exhibit if you want to see that. And the reptile house too. Whichever one you wanna see I’m cool with.” He said. “Though the reptile house has air conditioning so that might not be so bad.” He added with a small chuckle, standing back and taking Joseph’s hand again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:14 am

Joseph smiles bigger and laughs. A light blush spreads across his cheeks when Abdullo kisses him on the head. He snuggles his head against his chest again, grinning even bigger.

"Nooo. You're great. Really." He smiles bigger and holds Abudllos hand back, swinging them. "Hmm.. I think some air conditioning would be good." He laughs softly, really loosening up around Abdullo. He feels like he could tell him anything right now and he'd just totally understand.. He likes that the most about him. Just being able to talk to him. He smiles, wanting to get to know the angel even more. He leans his head on Abdullos shoulder as they walk, the blush still on his face.

"Plus I like lizards and stuff! They're all.. Scaly." His tail is swaying quickly behind him as he talks, his excitement rising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date to the Zoo
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: The City of Tichenorray :: Downtown-
Jump to: