Sacris Animam Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacris Animam Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Date to the Zoo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 am

Joseph smiles and nods his head. His fingers rub Abdullos knuckles slightly, because he has the weird urge to see what they feel like. Hes always been interested in little things like that, and finding the differences of them. He swings their hands calmly. He looks up at Abdullo with a smile on his face.

"Yeah I'd love to~" He gives the tall angels hand a squeeze back, reminding himself how big it is. He wonders how big his abs are, can abs be big? They can be strong, I know that. He bushes madly, thinking about what other things can be big. He mentally scolds himself for thinking about things like that, feeling embarrassed he blushes more, has a flustered expression on his face from mentally fighting with himself.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 am

Abdullo led them around to the other reptile exhibits, such as the different kinds of snakes, lizards, frogs and whatnot. He kept their fingers entwined as they held hands. He noticed the big grin on the little water demon's face, and how close he stood to him. He liked the closeness, how comfortable they were around each other. Each exhibit they looked the angel made sure to chime in what he knew about the species, honestly really happy to find someone who not only tolerates this, but seems to enjoy it as well.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:17 am

Josephs grin never leaves his face walking around with the ever so intelligent angel. One of his favorite parts about the date thus far is hearing all the little interesting things Abdullo knows about the exhibits. He leans his head on Abdullo's shoulder as they walk, he leans his head up to look at him, smiling. He has a light blush glowing on his cheeks.

"Hey Abdullo?" He says softly.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:21 am

"Yeah Joseph?" He asked, giving his dates hand a tender squeeze and staring ahead as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:23 am

"So I was wondering if... Next time we had a date do you wanna maybe... Go to the beach with me?" He has a slight nervous quality to his voice, wondering if he'll say yes or no. "I have a house there and I'm learning how to surf so I mean I'd really like for you to come with me sometime and we could stay for the day or for a night I mean either one would be fine with me I just feel like it would be a lot of fun so I understand if you don't wanna come but it would mean a lot if you did but its really up to you because I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything because I wouldn't like that at all and I have a friend at the beach and he wants to learn how to fly and we don't even have to do that I just think it'd be really cool if you could come and I'm pretty sure some of my friends want to meet you too so maybe if you want them too they could come too and" The water demon continues in a ramble, using lots of hand motions with his one not holding Abdullo's.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 am

Abdullo laughed softly as he listened to the little demons rambling, being polite enough to not interrupt him. Besides, he was amused at all of Joseph's hand motions and how animated he was. Not in a mocking way, but in a "oh-my-god-he-is-the-cutest-person-I've-ever-laid-eyes-on" way.

"Yeah I'd love to." He said after Joseph's rambles continued, his voice really chill, still holding onto his dates hand.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:32 am

Joseph looks up at his date, a big, goofy grin on his face. A wave of bliss overcoming him that he would say yes to that. He lets out an excited wiggle, already thinking of who to invite.

"Really???" He asks, squeezing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 am

"Of course." Abdullo said, swinging Joseph's hand gently. "The beach sounds really nice actually." He thought about how blazing hot this summer had been. He'd been to the pool a few times with some friends from school, but a beach sounded like an entirely different experience.

"You'd want me to spend the night out there?" He asked, keeping his tone nice and casual, a small smile on his face as he looked down at Joseph.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:37 am

Joseph blushes, again very happy that he said yes.

"Yeah I mean, if you wanted to. We can go just me and you or I can invite people and you can ask your brother if he wants to come too if he'd like that but we don't even know yet because I don't know if you want me and you or other people too but yeah I think I'm gonna stop talking now and.." He inhales, catching his breath. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:42 am

The tall Tajik laughed out at how cute Joseph was.

"So a party right? No I actually think that sounds like a great way that we can get to know each other's friends better and what not. If I could drag Ardavan out of the house that is. He's kind of uh.... lazy? Yeah we'll call it lazy. But I mean, I have friends from school too and I'd like them to meet you." He said, actually really excited about getting to know Joseph's friends more. He'd met Harper all ready, but only for a few minutes and that was it.

"And then we could spend the night out there under the stars." He mused out loud, a slight dreamy quality about his voice. He imagined cuddling up next to Joseph on the warm sand, a peaceful feeling coming over him.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 am

Joseph grins even bigger, nodding his head rapidly with Abdullo's words, thinking they're really amazing ideas.

'That sounds so amazing!!!" He says excitedly, his thoughts start to wander to his friends, wondering if X would want to come back to the beach again.. He really hopes so. X is one of the top people who he wants to meet Abdullo, because X is one of his closest friends... But he isn't sure that he would even consider coming back after what happened with Ole. He tries to find a good solution to this.

"I know who to invite!" He says, hoping in is hear that X will give the beach another chance.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 am

Abdullo smiled even bigger and walked Joseph up to an exhibit full of colorful little frogs. Their colors ranged from brilliant electric blue, to lime green and even bright orange. Little speckled markings and spots adorned some of their bodies. All in all they were really interesting looking creatures.

"These little guys are cool lookin', aren't they?" Abbie asked as they looked into the glass.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 am

Joseph looks at the frogs in awe, his face showing just how wonderstruck he is by these.

"Whoa!!!" He bends down to look at the frogs closely, a big grin still on his face. He gives Abdullos hand a squeeze, his tail flicking around behind him out of excitement. "They're so awesome looking! They're all different colors too! I didn't even.. Know they could be like that!" He nods his head, agreeing with himself.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:52 am

"Guess why their colors are so bright, and think about the butterflies." Abdullo said, leaning down with Joseph so that they were about the same height, still holding the demons hand. He wondered if Joseph would remember. It wouldn't be a big deal if he didn't, but the angel would be happy if he did, knowing Joseph really did listen to him instead of just tune him out.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:57 am

Joseph purses his lips in thought back to the butterfly exhibit. He was really interested in what he was saying so the answer comes to him pretty quickly.

"Uh..." He turns to Abdullo, a nervous look, hoping he'll get it right. "Because they're poison??" He leans in a little closer to Abdullo, eager to hear if he was right or not. He really hopes he is, it makes him feel kinda smart when he remembers things like that.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 am

Abdullo grinned big, big enough to show his very white teeth, which stood out against his tanner skin.

"Perfect!" He said, wrapping his arm around Joseph's shoulder, proud of him for guessing right. He also felt more endeared for Joseph as well, knowing that the little demon actually did listen to his rambles and retained some of it. He felt.. heard... he felt important. Like Joseph really did care, and it meant a lot to him to know that.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 am

Joseph smiles when Abdullo wraps his arm around his shoulder, feeling really accomplished that he knew. He looks at Abdullos mouth and sees his sparkling white teeth, immediately impressed. His teeth had never been that white.. At least he thinks they haven't.

"Whoa... Your teeth are like... Really white!" He says, leaning in slightly closer to look at them better.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:03 am

Abdullo's eyes widened a little and he looked down, unable to stop smiling.

"Heh, thanks." He said, his cheeks hot with a slight blush at Joseph's comment. He kept his arm around the demons shoulder, letting the tips of his fingers caress Joseph's arm. He didn't even really realize when he did stuff like that, as it was sort of subconscious and he felt really relaxed around Joseph by this point.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:05 am

Joseph keeps smiling at him too, remembering how he never really brushed his teeth when he was alive, though, no one did.. Maybe whats why Abdullos were so white, because he brushed them!! He smiles to himself for figuring that out.

"I guess mine are a little white, I mean I brush them and stuff but yours are super white!!" He bounces when he says that, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 am

"Heaven has good dentists." He joked, realizing as soon as he said it that the little water demon probably wouldn't even get that he was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 am

Joseph looks at him with big eyes, do angels go to heaven to get their teeth cleaned...? Do they drive there? Is that even possible?? It must be... I mean, how else could his teeth be so white? He gets kind of an excited bust from realizing that Heavens actually pretty close.

"Do you go to heaven and get your teeth cleaned??" He askes, a lot of excitement in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:09 am

Abdullo laughed a little harder and kissed the top of Joseph's head, knowing that he wouldn't get that it was a joke.

"Yeah you could say that." He answered, giving Joseph's shoulder a tender squeeze.

Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 am

Joseph definitely doesn't get those joke, he rarely gets jokes in general to be quite honest. He takes what everyone says seriously and to heart, always believing it to be true. This has served him both good and bad in his life.

"Wait so.... You do or you don't?" He says, the wonder in his eyes growing.
Back to top Go down
Abdullo Ghafforov

Abdullo Ghafforov

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:17 am

"When someone becomes an angel they get kinda... perfected? I guess you could say. So I mean, I didn't have the best teeth while I was on Earth, but once I went up to heaven they got fixed." Abdullo explained.

He remembered back to when he was on Earth himself. Tajikistan was and probably still is the poorest country in Asia. Dental hygiene, hell any hygiene was like treasure. He remembered how far the family could make one tube of toothpaste last, and how brushing more then once every four days was something his mother scolded them for, as they couldn't afford it. Now that he had access to that, he was a bit obsessed with his hygiene, brushing his teeth three times a day, showering every day, and so on. He loved feeling clean, feeling otherwise making him feel like he was just a poor boy in a poor country again.
Back to top Go down
Joseph Eberbach

Joseph Eberbach

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Joseph nods his head, taking in what Abdullo is saying to him. When he was alive he didn't even know what tooth paste was, being no one used it in that time but the royal families, and even then it was hard to come across. Sometimes his mother would make him chew on mint leaves they grew for seasoning just because of how his breath smelt. He runs his tongue over his teeth, remembering how Rachelle had done something to his teeth while he was in her care.. She did a lot of things for him, come to think of it.

"Ohh.." He says, nodding his head again slowly. "I guess my teeth weren't too good on Earth. But my.. Kind of mom did a lot to them I think.. I mean when I got out of hell and stayed with her she fixed me up." He smiles at Abdullo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date to the Zoo   A Date to the Zoo - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Date to the Zoo
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sacris Animam Academy :: The City of Tichenorray :: Downtown-
Jump to: